Rumors: jamal anderson to be cut?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
MooreBlock530 said:
he will make a good number 2 for a team that has a quick number one.....

lol...i'm trying to figure out what position you're referring to...it sounds like Wide Receiver. :confused:

Jan 2, 2004
Maybe he meant Lewis? I dunno...

It'd make some sense if he meant Jamal Lewis.. But I havnent' been paying attention to much football offseason rumors, so I don't know if that's what he's talking about or not.

Feb 10, 2006
Here's what the first dude meant.

That Jamal Lewis & Mike Anderson might get cut from the ravens because the Ravens do not want to pay them their bonus plus they need to pay Adalius Thomas 7.2 million. So they need to make room.

Dec 9, 2005
Damn, I thought he was long gone.

I remember how raw he was in that 98 season tho...I mean...that dude would just get low and bounce offa people. He was ill as hell. Never forget that..cause The Niners actually had a Super Bowl caliber squad that year...and I remember watching Garrison's leg snap and feeling that empty feeling in my gut. Damn.

Jul 24, 2005
yeah mane jamal is not coming back next year but I think the ravens are keeping mike anderson and adalius thomas is good as gone that the reports coming from the raven soucres from our local radio shows

Aug 9, 2006
adalius would look dammmmmnnnn good in two tone blue....but id rather use him as something other then a LB....he can play all postions on the d....but LB is one postion in our d that dont really need fixing......everything else does....

May 9, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Damn, I thought he was long gone.

I remember how raw he was in that 98 season tho...I mean...that dude would just get low and bounce offa people. He was ill as hell. Never forget that..cause The Niners actually had a Super Bowl caliber squad that year...and I remember watching Garrison's leg snap and feeling that empty feeling in my gut. Damn.
Jamal Lewis got drafted in 2000. What the hell are you talking about??:confused: