RUFF HERE IN SAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2005
MAYNE R.I.P TO ALL THE STREET CATS THAT HAVE DIED IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS MAYNE I DONT PERSONLY KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS PASSED BUT THE SHIT IS WILD RIT NOW. I WAS A CESER CHAVEZ PARK TODAY MAN GUN SHOTS AT 11 TODAY MAYNE THESE MEXICAN CATS IS FUNKIN HARD I SEEN 4 FIGHTS IN ABOUT 10 MIN HELLA COPS THAT SHIT WONT LAST FOR LONG TODAY, ANYBODY SEEN THIS TODAY SHIT WAS CRACKIN

Jun 9, 2005
Nah im at work right now yeah hella cats been dying this last couple weeks shits crazy. I stay a couple block from chavez park wuz it some scraps getting mopped up?

Jan 31, 2005
somebody got blamed about a 1/4 mile away from my house bird was flyin over for like 45 min and the rollers done caught somebody prolly like 20 shot mayne somebody was dumpin hers a pic of the bitch ass rollers in they bird

Jun 5, 2002
yes we are noticing it more, it's been all over the news more often now...crazy ish goin down....not just getting injured but they diein' for reals...