ROYALTY on WILD 94.9!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
Whats good family?... WILD 94.9 put your boy into rotation today..my remix to rhiannas "unfaithful" was the number 3 most requested song today on hoodrat miguels hot seven @ 7!
we doing it!... BAY AREA...and i just moved up to #27 on myspace top 100 unsigned artist!!.. the bay is climbin the charts! OVER 20,000 PLAYS PER DAY!!

ROYALTY MYSPACE PAGE

- ROYALTY
www.royaltytheking.com
support the movement

May 26, 2006
R0YALTY said:
the album is done and ready, just mastered by bay area legend KEN LEE!! . Thank you to everyone for the support, appreciate it. been along time coming. My online release date is JULY 25TH... check out my myspace for the cover by ESSQUBED MEDIA!!.. get at me!

-ROYALTY
www.ROYALTYTHEKING.com
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT

FULL PACKAGE: POSTER, BUSINESS CARD, FLYER, CD COVER 4/4, WITH ON CD GRAPHICS: $300.00 TOTAL

WE PUT IN LOTS OF WORK, NO HALF ASS GRAPHICS, REP IS ON THE LINE. LOOK FOR OUR AD IN THE UPCOMING ISSUES OF SOUTHWEST BOUND, AND RAWKUS MAGAZINE...OFFICE WILL BE OPENING IN SAN CARLOS JULY 1ST. WE'LL ALSO BE DOING PRINTING AS WELL.

FOR NOW CONTACT AT: [email protected]
(UNTILL PHONE AND EXT. IS INSTALLED AT THE OFFICE)

MAGRUFF MUTTLEY PRESENTS....GRAPHIX