Royalty FREESTYLE... **VIDEO**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
the bay is hot right now, thats it, i have never heard of someone askin to be on a song if they don't put him on it, sounds like you beggin alittle, go listen to my boy he got way more choppers than you, and he don't need to free style anymore thats for beginners

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
@NASTYNIA ....good lookin out family..... appreciate it!!..yeah man the bay has shown alot of love with the remix, its the number 3 most requested joint on 94.9

@psilvas...keep clickin your own plays family..your almost at 100 for the day, wooohooo.. ill help u out..ill go click each one twice for u....lol...good luck with that...pimp i got more downloads than u do plays.. hahaha... your embarassing

-ROYALTY

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
psilvas said:
just keep biting and askin to be put on song, thats the way to do it

yeah fam...it sho is... how much radio play u gettin right now?... im in full rotation on over 30 stations across the US pimp!... u couldnt even get your shit played at open mic night ...go back to the basics....im done with u, talk shit when your plays catch up to my downloads...you look like a groupie fam, puttin hoes in your top 8 u cant even afford to jackoff to.. as a bay area boss once said..."step ya game up"...end of discussion, now go back and study my page and see what its like to have hoe's other than your own niece leave you comments... i know it hurts..but man up pimp..

Aug 28, 2002
the funny thing is... drawmuh use to be that cat on the 91siccness that use to talk all this internet beef shit... claimin hard... just not a person that anyone would really like just based off what they put out on the net.

but i see lil homie grew up a lot. i respect dude for that. drawmuh and me use to get into a lot of "net' beefin. glad to see he turned that page and trying to make some $.

and from listenin to those tracks...you passed up maja. and doc. good luck lil homie

Apr 24, 2006
on some real shit...it was ALRIGHT.... i see what you doin and I'm never gonna hate on somebody that's grindin......BUT, you gettin on people givin their opinions, and tellin them to step their "myspace" game up, is stupid. Sell some records and then get at them about a fan base.