Round Three: Jabbz Vs. Furious32

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BETO916 said:
looks like you inspired him fatal..LOL
I guess so.

Jabbz is at a major disadvantage at this point due to the length of Furious' verse. I guess I should have put a maximum on the bar count, but that was my bad, so all I can do is apologize to Jabbz. I feel Jabbz was far more creative, but F32 just came with too much.

Vote - Furious32

Sorry Jabbz, if you take the first 16 bars of each verse, the battle goes to you IMO. But it is what it is homeboy.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Jabbz is at a major disadvantage at this point due to the length of Furious' verse.
Jabbz CHOSE to just spit a few bars, thinking it was gonna be a cake walk....that's where he messed up.

maybe in the future, a limit on the bars might be necessary (16-32 bars), but I think it's cool the way it is now. sometimes you just have alot ot say.

jabbz is a beast, he just got caught slippin' this time. I can't wait to see the next verses he posts, I'm sure they'll be on some ruff, rugged, and raw shit.

good shit gentlemen.

peace.

Jun 17, 2005
16 Bars 32 Bars...I don't give a fuk. I like to write like everyone else I'm sure. Jabbz, I aint gonna lie....you got some shit...game recognize game..I knew you could come better...I didn't want the excuses that are already seeming to pop up...In any case, lets all keep doing our thing. I just wanna get in where I can fit in.

Aug 2, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
I guess so.

Jabbz is at a major disadvantage at this point due to the length of Furious' verse. I guess I should have put a maximum on the bar count, but that was my bad, so all I can do is apologize to Jabbz. I feel Jabbz was far more creative, but F32 just came with too much.
Fatal
I'm new to this website...and this rap game, LOL... but from what I can see
It's not the quantity that matters, it's the quality that matters.

I've looked back at all of the other battles and it didn't matter who had the most bars, it mattered who spit the most fire, right? It seems like the rules of the battle have been the same for the last few battles, with no limit on the bar count....so why apologize to Jabbz? If you feel that he REALLY was "far more creative", then why vote for F32?
Just wondering....

Apr 25, 2002
BETO916 said:
Jabbz CHOSE to just spit a few bars, thinking it was gonna be a cake walk....that's where he messed up.
Jabbz spit 16 bars, which is the industry standard for one full verse. He didn't spit "a few bars" he spit a full verse. How was he, or anybody, supposed to know F32 was gonna drop a nonstop lyrical assault?

420gurl said:
but from what I can see
It's not the quantity that matters, it's the quality that matters.
The thing is, if a rapper makes a song with just one verse dissing another rapper while the other guy drops a full song, which do you think is gonna win. It would be a different story if F32's shit was total garbage, I woulda voted Jabbz in a heartbeat, but his verse was decent. When you mix a bit of quality with a large amount of quantity, it's normally gonna be better than vice versa.

420gurl said:
I've looked back at all of the other battles and it didn't matter who had the most bars, it mattered who spit the most fire, right?
Yes ma'am. But if you noticed, the bar count in all the other battles is fairly close to the opponent's bar count. Am I right?

420gurl said:
It seems like the rules of the battle have been the same for the last few battles, with no limit on the bar count....so why apologize to Jabbz?
Because like I said, he had no idea that F32 would drop such a long verse, and that was my fault completely.

420gurl said:
If you feel that he REALLY was "far more creative", then why vote for F32?
Just wondering....
Because F32's shit was not garbage, it was decent. And when you mix that with a large quantity of decent material, it will overrun a MUCH smaller amount of higher quality material. Like I said before, it's like Jabbz dropped a single verse while F32 dropped a full length track. Feel me?

Anyway, I think all this discussion is taking the light away from the battle and F32's lead, so let's get back to the voting if we will....

Jun 3, 2005
Furious32 said:
16 Bars 32 Bars...I don't give a fuk.
whatever you need to do to win playboy. i counted at least 50+ bars, but i dont know how you count your shit.

Furious32 said:
Jabbz, I aint gonna lie....you got some shit...game recognize game..I knew you could come better...I didn't want the excuses that are already seeming to pop up...
i dont think it would matter unless i dropped a verse as long as you did, and i would never waste that much time or bars on one dude.

anyway lets proceed with the tourny. if i lose i lose it's whatever to ya boy.

@fatal, dont trip homie its nothin.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
I guess I'm alone in not wanting to read that big of a verse in a battle. Half way through F32's verse I was wanting to stop reading... not that it wasn't good, just too much. I thought Jabbz' verse was still better, as far as word play, punches, and verse construction... even if it was shorter.

Vote = Jabbz

Feb 28, 2005
I agree with Seak on this one. F32 had a verse that was way too damn long. When it comes down to it, like Fatal said, Jabbz was far more creative and his rhymes, punchlines, metaphors, and his overall layout was much better. Not to mention his shit was smoother. I'm gonna have to roll with that nigga Jabbz as well.

Vote = Jabbz

Mar 24, 2005
is yall mufuckas goin crazy its an easy one right here jabbz took this dude to school if you ask me his ish was clean as fuck while other dudes was just long as fuck so im going with jabbz

vote jabbz

that makes it 4-3 f32

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I guess I'm alone in not wanting to read that big of a verse in a battle. Half way through F32's verse I was wanting to stop reading... not that it wasn't good, just too much.
reading is fundamental

so just because y'all don't want to read them, you're gonna ignore F32's punchlines?

he even got at jabbz using jabbz' own style on a few of those bars. that's not creative?
he attacked jabbz use of links in his rhymes, and even took a shot on all those who vote against him.

that in it self is tight.

mira mane...

Fuk ya weak “jabbz”/
You aint got no “punch” lines/
I got “K-O blowz”/
I’ll beat that ass like Drumline/

You soft as Nick Cannon/
You aint fukin with this right paw/

Treat you like your girl/
Cause I’m down to leave that mouth raw/

And-yo-style-is-a-gimmick-you-aint-hard-to-mimick-ya-better-off-writin’-lymrics
Trick-bitch-dip-shit-nit-wit-I’m-the-nia-you-cant-get-wit-told-ya-to-edit-shit
Cause-i-got-the-hollow-tips-to-lift-yo-wig-quick

Now back to “OG” shit/
Yo style is “pre-natal”/
Must be the reason/
Why I’m runnin this tourney like Fatal/

Yo style I’m disarmin’/
The only thing feelin’ yo shit….is Charmin/

Took yo verse, crumbled it, put it in a wrapper/

took a hit, but didn’t get lit/
cause yo shit is bammer/

While my shit is chronic/

Smoked this nia eazy/
…..Like I had 5 on it/

I heard how you got “yo name”/

“Jabbin” nias from da back/
Is yo fucking claim to fame/

You can’t fuk with mine/

Even fags toss ya back/
Cause yo dick’s 6 inches short of nine/

3 inch willy/
Postin links to ya words is silly/

“Throw back” yo style/
Like it was a “retro”/
Now nias can ask Jabbz/
If Heaven Gotta Ghet-to/

Big Jabbz, I’m sending him/
With Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Pac and ‘em/

Breaking you up like Jay and Dame Dash/
The nias who betted on me, bout to collect they cash/

And check yo fact sheet, G / I aint lost yet/
So that bullshit in line 5, needs to get rhyme checked/
Shit, and line no.11 / Don’t even make sense/

Some of yo shit be killin’ me/LOL, I don’t need no fuckin’ hyperlinks/
To have my nias feelin’ me/

And how is this hood?/
Faggz on-line shoppin fo household goods/

See, in this “rap game”/
I’m “coachin” these “playas”/
Yo verse can eat a dick/
And that includes the naysayers/

I see yo lil on-line following/
You must’ve spent a lotta time gobbling & swallowing
/

Jun 17, 2005
I am not lobbying for any votes. I'm the newbie in this bastard and down to earn my stripes (respect). Shit, who expected the new cat get this far?? Never thought that postin' too many bars would hurt a nia though. I'll keep this in mind for the next battle/tourney. When I get lit....I just write til I feel it's right. I can understand if my shit is garbage...then yea Jabbz would get my vote too...but getting dumped on cause I spilled too much....wtf...thought nias wanted to rap...fuckin nias (none of yall in particular) was on Game's nuts for droppin 300 on a dis and I get dissed for droppin what I dropped. Fatal, you're a vet in this batch...... am I the first nia who had this going against him, just wondering....cause again, just tryin to get in where I fit in and if rappin "too much" is wrong, then I guess this nia aint right.......The votes are close to equal which makes this shit more interesting. Again...luck to Jabbs-- not that you need it player.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
BETO916 said:
so just because y'all don't want to read them, you're gonna ignore F32's punchlines?
Don't mistake what I said, I read the entire verse, but in my opinion a lot of it was filler and could have been condensed into a shorter verse and F32 could have still gotten his point across. Regardless, even if he did that, it wouldn't have changed my vote. Every line from Jabbz was of good quality, not as good as some of his others, but good. F32 had some good lines, but too many were just alright. Again, that's just my 2 cents, we obviously have a different opinion since you quoted nearly his entire verse…

My point was that I disagreed with Fatal, in that if someone posts a verse with 12 lines and each is fire, if the other person posts 36 just ok lines, I'm voting for the 12. Call it the "oh damn" meter… whoever makes me say that the most wins :)

Peace…

Apr 25, 2002
Furious32 said:
Fatal, you're a vet in this batch...... am I the first nia who had this going against him, just wondering....
No sir, you're not the first. In fact it's happened to me before as well.

At this point I see this battle as a toss-up because seak makes a valid point, as does Beto. But I'm stickin to my statement, Jabbz was far more creative. I feel that F32 needed those extra bars to inch over Jabbz....

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
seak said:
if someone posts a verse with 12 lines and each is fire, if the other person posts 36 just ok lines, I'm voting for the 12. Call it the "oh damn" meter… whoever makes me say that the most wins :)

Peace…
took the wordz out my mouth.

F32 stepped up and put up a good fight but i think Jabbz Took It

Vote = Jabbz

i still think there'z gonna be a rematch in the future lol

May 21, 2002
i wasn't really feelin tha length of f32's verse, if u cleaned it up and just left the disses without the fillers it woulda came off a lil sicker..jabbz came clean again..his shit was direct and precise and it was a lil bit more creative..ima go with jabbz by a lil..

vote-jabbz