Round Three: Curt B Vs. Rob S4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2004
BETO916 said:
Y'all are KILLIN' me!!

the horse IS the knight...

the Bishop moves diagonally.

stick to candyland you goofy muthafuckas!!!

LOL

I love this site.

peace.
lol, aight, ive only played the game like three times, im more of a risk type guy, that game is all types of fun

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^I know homie but too many cats where praying for my downfall. At least I know you will always be a far judge in the scheme of things. I bested Curt B something Fierce. I just feel like there should be a rematch. Because not as many people voted this time. THings might have been better. Notice Curt B had to come with his best rhymes to best me. It wont happen twice. Plus you had cats like Allah who stayed mad at me for beating them something fierce so they came at me and voted against me because they lost. Unfair homie unfair. I mean look how many cats voted in the Jabbz abd Furious battle and look how many voted in mines and B. Our battle was the best and it got some 7 odd votes while the other got more. Come on this is fucked up. I at least thought JLMACN would have came in to see his Z-Ro pic used oh well. Cats didnt want Arkh to wreck, if I was some of these other whack MC's I wouldnt wanted me to win either.

Apr 25, 2002
Let's not act like people were voting against you because they didn't wanna see you in the championship round homie. You feel you bested Curt, but the majority of us don't feel that way. It's obvious you were the underdog in this battle, but Curt was the underdog in the first round against Seak and Jabbz was the underdog in the first round against IntenseFear and look where they're at now. Nobody's praying for your downfall homie, they just felt Curt came harder than you.

By the way, only 3 more people voted in the Jabbz Vs. Furious battle. You lost by that amount, and there's no guarantee that all 3 of those votes would have gone your way even if they had voted here.