Round 2: X-raided - unforgiven vs. Brotha lynch hung - season of da siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album is better?

• X-Raided - Unforgiven

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
thank god, order will be restored. Unforgiven was good when it came out but aged a lot worse then Season and i played Season a million more times probably.

May 9, 2002
This is a tricky one in that, everyone and their momma bumped SODS and is considered a classic album by many. However, has it stood the test of time? I dont think so. When i go back and listen to it now, that shit is pretty damn corny. Unforgiven is not Raided's best album, but its not dated in terms of listen-ability. Unforgiven it is.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is a tricky one in that, everyone and their momma bumped SODS and is considered a classic album by many. However, has it stood the test of time? I dont think so. When i go back and listen to it now, that shit is pretty damn corny. Unforgiven is not Raided's best album, but its not dated in terms of listen-ability. Unforgiven it is.
agree 10000%. I was just taking with a good friend about how we used to use sots as like a soundtrack for all the dumb shit we did and now that we are grown its just so over the top , and indeed, kinda corny. I still think lynch best album was lynch by inch. a lot of y'all will disagree, but it was definitely his most mature content and realist shit.
anyways, I'm taking raided hands down over everything on this list. still the rawest lyricist ever in the game far as I'm concerned.

Apr 25, 2002
unforgiven is raided's best album and one of the greatest sacramento gangsta rap albums of all time, BUT SOTS is lynch's best album and one of the greatest gangsta rap albums of all time.

Feb 10, 2006
tough one i picced x-loc, i still think it shouldve been loaded. best lynch album imo...like other ppl said sots is corny as fucc now. unforgiven is just raw as fucc wit the beats n x's flow

Props: battle619
May 7, 2013
Michigan
Shit I accidently voted for Unforgiven, Season of Da Siccness is what got me in to the whole Bay Area rap scene, so I gotta go with that, it's a classic. I confused Unforgiven for Psycho Active, which I've listened to hundreds of times. But, I used to get blacked out on xanax and bump Rest in Piss then wake up the next morning with satanic shit carved into my wall.....such fond memories.