Round 1: Beto916 & Stealth VS.Murk & Intense Fear

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Beto shut the fuck up doggie your shit is weak.
Whatever mane, you barley beat me, so what does that say about your shit?...
You need to work on your rhymes playboy.
shit we all do...if we were tight, we'd be on tour, not internet woofin'...LOL

Arguing is fine, but when it comes to Flows, don't do it with me of all people.
WTF does that mean?? Are you on some super ego trip or what? All these kids givin' you props has gotten to your head Mr. Moderator....gimmie a break

Apr 25, 2002
BETO916 said:
Are you on some super ego trip or what? All these kids givin' you props has gotten to your head Mr. Moderator....gimmie a break

Dog, shut the fuck up. Super ego trip? No, YOU give ME a break. Where in the FUCK did that come from? Up until now I did respect your opinion, but fuck it let's be real here.... You're not on my level. You got no punchlines, no metaphors, no similes, no multis.... and you wanna argue with ME about flows? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. You are not on my level homeboy, I wouldn't even give you the benifit of a battle. Fuck these "kids" givin me props, in case you haven't noticed I don't post many flows in here because of people like you. I just had a conversation with my boy Dvious about this shit. Those who do not possess lyrical talent apparently cannot recognize lyrical talent. And another thing, get off my boy's nuts dog, you makin him look bad. I'm talkin about The Worst, like you didn't know.

BIG CHORIZO said:
Beto you actin like a little girl right now.

Isn't this one of your "boys?" Listen to him....

Feb 28, 2005
Beto why the fuck you crying like a little bitch? Nigga you got nothing on me. And now you crying cuz Fatal let you know how it really is? Nigga please you need to step into reality. Work on your spits instead of crying when you don't get a vote nigga.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
How is askin' questions actin' like a little bitch??

lookin' for feedback is all I was doin'...are we not supposed to ask for feed back up here?

NOT CRYING FOR VOTES...damn, y'all are crazy.

FATAL....sorry for givin' "your Boy" some props on his spits....didn't know you were gonna get jealous.

why is it when people give someone props...it's labeled dick ridin'...& when you cirtique their work, it's hatin'??
just wondering....

Those who do not possess lyrical talent apparently cannot recognize lyrical talent.
LOL...PLEASE..cut the Dr. Phil shit out mane....

Up until now I did respect your opinion, but fuck it
can you see the disappointment in my face? LOL

y'all mutha fuckas need to lighten up

thanks for all of your input...so are we winnin' or what?

LOL

Stealth

May 8, 2002
No - its 1-1. Maybe if you wouldn't have destroyed the whole fucking thread people would be voting right now. CHILL OUT AND FIGHT WITH FATAL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Okay its not fighting - its cluttering a thread with a bunch of bullshit when people are supposed to be voting. Thanks for correcting me.

Apr 25, 2002
BETO916 said:
FATAL....sorry for givin' "your Boy" some props on his spits....
Giving props is one thing, riding nuts is something different. I guess you can't distinguish the two though.... and I call him "my boy" because I know him in real life, he's like my cousin. But you don't see me riding his nuts....

BETO916 said:
LOL...PLEASE..cut the Dr. Phil shit out mane....
Why do you even respond to my statement with a meaningless comment?

Anyway, let's get some votes in here.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
look at your "cousin's" spits now and in april when I first got here...very different and better, plus for a while he was the only one on here holdin' it down with the battles takin'on anybody that wanted to battle...so any props he gets, I feel he deserves...

how you take that is your own thing, but believe me mane, I hugs NO nutts

VOTES PLEASE

Jun 3, 2005
BETO916 said:
shit we all do...if we were tight, we'd be on tour, not internet woofin'...LOL
take a listen to the radio boy, none of those fags are tight but they are the ones on tour. that aint got shit to do with your rhymes being whack.

as for a vote, stealth and murk came even in my opinion but intense killed beto so i vote for murk and intensefear.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
take a listen to the radio boy, none of those fags are tight but they are the ones on tour
u think the dudes on the air are the only ones touring? c'mon mane I thought you knew somethin.'

I don't like or listen to radio music, and those weren't the type of cats I was referring to anyways.

thanks for your vote boy

Jun 3, 2005
BETO916 said:
u think the dudes on the air are the only ones touring? c'mon mane I thought you knew somethin.'
no they are the only ones makin serious cheese that's even worth mentioning. i guess i was right, you don't know shit playboy.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
just because they are on the radio & you see videos with all the "bling"...these dudes aren't caked up...these dudes are worse than the rappin' dalmations in brown sugar...

c'mon mane, you're from the 'Sco...u should know about the hustle, northern cali been doin' it for years.

independent artists see WAY more bread than these dudes so....on a major you are lucky to see a dollar for every unit sold...and they have to recoup from that all of your expenses...

an independent artist sees $7-$10 a CD AFTER EXPENSES...

go your route..I'll go mine...independent grind.

peace

Jun 3, 2005
BETO916 said:
c'mon mane, you're from the 'Sco...u should know about the hustle, northern cali been doin' it for years.
i do know the hustle playboy, but apparently you don't.

$7-$10 a unit after expenses? who lied to your ass? it don't work that way playa. but even if it did, indy artists aint about to make more skrill than a major. let's go with your theory and say majors get $1/unit and indies get $10/unit... $1 a copy from a multi-platinum album is gettin your ass MILLIONS. $10 a copy when you sell 5,000 to 50,000 copies is gettin you 50 G's to half a mill at the most. and that's IF they made 7-10 a unit, which they do not. don't try to school me down boy. please believe you aint winnin.

so like i said, only mainstream artists are making enough bread to even mention it boy. this rap thang is a hobby to most of us, but apparently you think you bout to make some serious bread from it. go your route playboy, and when it lands you in the gutter you remember what Jabbz told ya ass.