Rose Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Who do you want to see in the Rose bowl? Everything is riding on the Washington St. / UCLA game tommorow. I'll be up in Pasadena decked out in USC gear. We need a Bruin win to get that Rose Bowl Ticket.

Apr 25, 2002
If Gesser is playing its already gonna be a guarantee that were going to the Rose Bowl. We'll have to wait and see until gametime.

Apr 26, 2002
Well looks like Wash St is going to the Rose Bowl, they are going to get their asses handed to them though by the Sooners. My Trojans are gonna have a tough time against Iowa, both teams match up, I can see why the Orange Bowl picked them both for the game. Its going to be the most exciting bowl game.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm

I got $10 on it with my homie that goes to USC. And hes got 20 each with 3 other dudes that go to Iowa. If Iowas D can hold up it's gonna be a good game.

Brad Banks for Heisman

Apr 26, 2002
BAMMER said:

For who?You?not me.............

Yeah for me, and a lot of other college football fans because the game is going to be close and good. Both teams are going in strong and its there's going to be well executed football on the field.