Rookie Cop Kills Man After Routine Traffic Stop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Poor rookie cop.
FUCK THAT TRIGGER HAPPY MUTHAFUCKA!

ITS A ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR A LICENSE, REGISTRATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE...

NOT REACH FOR THEIR GUN AND SHOOT AN INNOCENT MAN!

CLEARY HE WAS ABSENT THAT DAY.

RIP TO THE DUDE WHO LOST HIS LIFE OVA THAT BULLSHIT.

Nov 24, 2003
There isn't any info in that article that should lead anyone to believe anything, really. It could be either way.

That article could easily just say "some shit happened with a cop and a guy, and the guy is dead" and it would be just as much information.

This about the only intelligent post in this thread.

Unless you guys have other sources, at this time, we all have no idea what went down between the guy and the cop.

For all we know the guy who got pulled over was about to push the detonate button in his pocket and had strapped himself with enough m-80s and water bottles full of infested South African crack-whore pussy juice to infect anyone blinking in a half mile radius with immediate eye herpes.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I really hope your high off sherm or some major mind altering substance saying some shit like that? I mean really bro, he didn't have any weapons and posed no major threat and they shoot him in the fucking head?!?!? If your serious then you need to be shot in the head for talkin some shit like that. LMAO at "poor cop" hahahaha what a joke.:ermm::ermm::ermm:
really...i dont give a fuck if his dick falls of from the trauma...this pig shot and killed someone and youre wishing him the best and showing pity for him....fuck him...i damn hope he gets kiked out the force and he kills himself.
FUCK THAT TRIGGER HAPPY MUTHAFUCKA!

ITS A ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOP. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR A LICENSE, REGISTRATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE...

NOT REACH FOR THEIR GUN AND SHOOT AN INNOCENT MAN!

CLEARY HE WAS ABSENT THAT DAY.

RIP TO THE DUDE WHO LOST HIS LIFE OVA THAT BULLSHIT.