Rookie Cop Kills Man After Routine Traffic Stop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
MIAMI -- Police are investigating after a rookie Miami officer shot and killed a man during a traffic stop Monday morning.

Miami police said an officer and his partner pulled over a white car in the 1600 block of Northwest Third Avenue at about 11:30 a.m. The driver at some point got out of his vehicle, and the officer shot and killed him.

"It is unclear what caused the officer to take evasive actions, discharging his firearm and striking the individual," said William Moreno, of the Miami Police Department.

Trudy Grady, the slain man's mother-in-law, rushed to the scene in Overtown after hearing about the shooting. She said her son-in-law, 36-year-old Decarlos Moore, was the man who was shot.

"Now he is dead. They killed him for nothing," Grady said. "He doesn't carry a weapon. He carries no weapons. That was a routine stop. Why do you shoot him in the head?"

Witnesses told Local 10 they did not see Moore do anything that would justify the shooting.

"Only thing he was doing was going for the credentials that they asked him for," said witness Debbie Lawrence.

Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado arrived shortly after the shooting to try to calm residents down and assure them that an active and transparent investigation was under way.

"Police are being questioned because it was a rookie and an officer training," Regalado said.

Moore's family gathered at Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he died, hoping for some answers.

"All the witnesses said they shot him in the head and they shot him for no reason," said Moore's cousin, Lasonya Loftress.

"The female officer that was there, she told the rookie cop, 'Oh my god. What did you just do?'" said Tawanda Coleman, another cousin of Moore.

The name of the rookie officer has not been released. The police department's internal affairs unit is investigating the shooting.

"There are too many young people getting killed," Grady said. "If they are not killing each other, the police are killing them. It needs to be stopped. It's time for a stop."

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Poor rookie cop. He's gonna have a trauma after this and will probably get clowned for the rest of his life, maybe even kicked out the force. I wish dude all the best in the world, especially a well educated psychologist.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Rookie Cop was just doing his job. All the witnesses probably made false testimonies because they doing some dirty stuff on the side and can't appreciate the hard work the police do on a daily basis. What is the world coming too? Cops getting disrespected only cause they shoot someone who obviously couldn't hold his hands still.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Rookie Cop was just doing his job. All the witnesses probably made false testimonies because they doing some dirty stuff on the side and can't appreciate the hard work the police do on a daily basis. What is the world coming too? Cops getting disrespected only cause they shoot someone who obviously couldn't hold his hands still.
I really hope your high off sherm or some major mind altering substance saying some shit like that? I mean really bro, he didn't have any weapons and posed no major threat and they shoot him in the fucking head?!?!? If your serious then you need to be shot in the head for talkin some shit like that. LMAO at "poor cop" hahahaha what a joke.:ermm::ermm::ermm:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Poor rookie cop. He's gonna have a trauma after this and will probably get clowned for the rest of his life, maybe even kicked out the force. I wish dude all the best in the world, especially a well educated psychologist.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
how come people dont post articles about the 45 regular, non-cop related murders that happen each day?

It would be more worthwhile to direct your anger towards those IMO

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea well they seem to be SERVING alot of people up lately

more protectin less serving people up for no reason

Nov 14, 2002
There isn't any info in that article that should lead anyone to believe anything, really. It could be either way.

That article could easily just say "some shit happened with a cop and a guy, and the guy is dead" and it would be just as much information.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002

really...i dont give a fuck if his dick falls of from the trauma...this pig shot and killed someone and youre wishing him the best and showing pity for him....fuck him...i damn hope he gets kiked out the force and he kills himself.

Apr 11, 2007
really...i dont give a fuck if his dick falls of from the trauma...this pig shot and killed someone and youre wishing him the best and showing pity for him....fuck him...i damn hope he gets kiked out the force and he kills himself.
lol

they see dali trollin, they hatin