RONNZ AND TECH AGAIN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
maybe it´s kinda free-post thing....

I know,we all know,...RonnzfromBerlin is/was responsible for a couple of Techs´ best tracks,just remember :trapped in a psychos body,Breathe,The grench,Absolute power....

so why shouldn´t we try to convince Techs´management,Tech himself,Travis,Bob,Peter,Klaus,Timbo,Kimbo,Bimbo juzz to fukk wit´Ronnz once again,..
just to show all of us why he´s still 1 of the most wanted "please let him be on a tech album again"-producers....
k,Rubynox(-spelling?) been aight,too..but I´m here to ask for Ronnz.
YALL know,..nope ya don´t ,..since Ronnz wasn´t into producing for tech anymore,he did a couple of tracks for a couple of german artists(none-famous artists),where the Ronnz production was the best about the whole track.
He started to create sum´theatrical-musical-shit,...with not really 1% of the success he really deserves.I´m in contact with Playa²(the guy from Gunz will blast from Absolute Power speakin´in german)since this AP thang,our families became 1 fam,I travelled to Berlin a 100times since then...he´s in Spain rite now,workin´there,..his brother KG is one of the best rappers here in germany I´ve ever listened to...ahmm,it was about RONNZ,sorry...

help me,...to make this thread the longest thread ever,..to push Ronnz back to produce for Tech at least 1 track for K.O.D.!!!or any other Tech track,...maybe VT2 in 2011??!?
I know,..many questions,like,..why isn´t Ronnz himself callin´ travis or anybody else,and this idiot fruntsch is makin´anutha unnecessary thread??!!

but trust me,....this might be a good way to fullfil all our dreams,juzz to get tech and ronnz work together again!!!

from now on,..the longest thread ever,please,..just say YES till Tech or TO say yes too,and the rest will be up to me!!!!! :)

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
I suggest you all try to find Ronnz and tell him to submit some tracks do tell strange how much you want to hear Ronnz and tech again......Tell Ronnz that.... Just my opinion..

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I would actually prefer to hear Tech over some Roc or Juan than on some Ronnz again. With that said though, Tech & Ronnz again wouldn't be a bad thing.

EDIT: Actually, toss Mike Dean & Nan Dogg to that list. He didn't fuck with them directly, but he sounds good on those Yuk collabos.

Feb 9, 2006
I would actually prefer to hear Tech over some Roc or Juan than on some Ronnz again. With that said though, Tech & Ronnz again wouldn't be a bad thing.

EDIT: Actually, toss Mike Dean & Nan Dogg to that list. He didn't fuck with them directly, but he sounds good on those Yuk collabos.
Chances of Tech workin with Ronnz again>Chances of Tech workin with Juan/Roc again

Nov 27, 2007

im with Kain. Nobody can top Don Juans Beats

Aug 31, 2005
last i heard Ronnz no longer does music and joined the army or some shit

but id like to have production split evenly between seven, matic, and ronnz