Ronald Dregan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
A i just got this shit. its not the full album but heres what i got:

1. Me the Mac
2. Get S-T-U-P-I-D
3. Bitches in the Club
4. On the Run
5. Pass It
6. She Only See's Me
7. Stuck to the Basics
8. Thats What's Up
9. Dreganomics
10. Out There
11. Feelin Myself
12. Everything
13. The Thizzelle Wiggle
14. Money To Me

Anyway the whole shit slaps. Get Stupid and She only see's me are old but everything else is new. The beats are slappin and the flows are all off the hook. This shit is going to be a heated ass album when its finished. I hope the real thing got more tracks. Favorite tracks are pass it, feelin myself, the thizzelle wiggle, thats whats up, and me the mac.

May 5, 2002
some of them beats are hot but most of them are wack. Dre's a fool and makes up for it tho...

AND MAN... WHAT IS THIS? SLOB? QUIT GIVIN' THE BLUNT A BLOW JOB!

Sep 12, 2002
Snubnoze said:
some of them beats are hot but most of them are wack. Dre's a fool and makes up for it tho...

AND MAN... WHAT IS THIS? SLOB? QUIT GIVIN' THE BLUNT A BLOW JOB!
yea dre is a fool hahaha. He gets stupid wit it. Heard that song where he sound hella country and shit? hahahaha what the fuck was he thinking.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Man, thats it, Dre has lost me as a fan, I was gonna give him one more chance and he blew it. The first track sounded promising but then the next 5 were absolutly terrible. Yea he's funny but that shit he's doing gets old REAL fast. I miss the playa type Mac Dre with smooth ass lines and clean beats, the type of Mac Dre that got him famous. If he came out with albums like this from the start he would have been no where in my opinion. When I got to the 6th track i stopped downloadin, isnt even worth my bandwidth.

I still love his old shit to death, but ive completely lost the buzz I used to get when I hear he's coming with a new album.

Apr 26, 2004
Jstarr57 said:
mines has a song with jacka and hussla that slap, and another one with dubee on the hook that slap too, both new tracks
i got the jacka bootleg & at the end of one of the song he said FUCK V-Town.

i wanna hear those 2 songs you got tho

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
mrmafioso04 said:
A i just got this shit. its not the full album but heres what i got:

1. Me the Mac
2. Get S-T-U-P-I-D
3. Bitches in the Club
4. On the Run
5. Pass It
6. She Only See's Me
7. Stuck to the Basics
8. Thats What's Up
9. Dreganomics
10. Out There
11. Feelin Myself
12. Everything
13. The Thizzelle Wiggle
14. Money To Me

Anyway the whole shit slaps. Get Stupid and She only see's me are old but everything else is new. The beats are slappin and the flows are all off the hook. This shit is going to be a heated ass album when its finished. I hope the real thing got more tracks. Favorite tracks are pass it, feelin myself, the thizzelle wiggle, thats whats up, and me the mac.
'im in the buildin and im fillin myself man im fillin myself " "follow me now let lead the way if u gone believe in sumthin believe in dre its only civilized for us to live or live........the american way" @ mr.mafioso u need that violence i got that on my second disc "it was me heady and black jesus goin to the store to bring back a juice so we can start pillin it and fillin man we ill in van chevy..............icon nikes on my feet i com hyphy on my beats" thats the shit owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww violence silence the violence just stupid yall better get the first day it drops this is goin to be the biggest mac dre ever booyyy thizzlomic speak anothe languge