Romeo Crennel = Chiefs Defensive Coordinator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
Charlie Weiss and Romeo Crennel back together again....this might be good for KC. They might not have been HC material but they do know their shit.

Jan 5, 2006
Former Chief, Now DB Coach Emmitt Thomas Is Available

by Joel Thorman on Jan 13, 2010 11:27 AM CST

Anyone remember Emmitt Thomas? It was less than two years ago that he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame for his 13 year career as a defensive back for the Kansas City Chiefs.

He's been working as an assistant coach since then, namely as the Falcons assistant head coach/secondary coach. Today, the Falcons announced he would not be returning.

"Everyone here in the Falcons organization has the utmost respect for Emmitt, and we deeply appreciate his contributions to our team over the years," coach Mike Smith said Tuesday night. "We wish Emmitt the best in his future endeavors."

Clancy Pendergast worked with the Chiefs defensive backs, and if the reports out there are accurate that he will not be retained, then they'll need someone to fill that role.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yoru a chiefs fan discuss? did not know. i like though.

If we can get 2-3 playmakers on FA we should be decent. Please please please do anything in the draft. Fuck all these bust and fuck drafting people from LSU

Jan 5, 2006
Yup, been a fan since like 2000, my AFC team and my NFC team is the Niners. The good ol days, when Dante Hall was a threat, Priest Holmes was a G, back when the line was solid with Willie Roaf. I gotta admit i miss Jared Allen wreaking havok on the defense. Can't forget Derrick Thomas, RIP.