ROLLYN 1000 CLICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
Young Sicc got Gas mayne that shit he did on wit Gangsta Dre on WHo Put Sac on the Map 1 and tha Rollyn 1000 Clicc's song is fuccin slappin! that new shit KILLA is workin on is gonna be hot mayne! know about it!

Jun 28, 2003
quece tu veu datfrenchmane tu cherche log de rollyn 1000 click g els covers de la tape mé c cho a trouvé jpeu te la trouver si tu veu g des contacts sur sac

Feb 26, 2003
NAW EMOE, I WASNT TRYING TO DISS REPSECT HIM, I WAS SAYING, HIS FACE LOOKED WARPED IN EVERY ALBUM COVER, I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS THE WAY THE PIC WAS TAKEN. I NEVER KNEW HE WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR, SORRY TO HEAR THAT.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
datfrenchmane said:
wassup E-moe

do you know where to get the r-1 zone album?

cant wait to hear the new Lp, hope its gonna be as tight as the first one
you can hit my nigga @ [email protected] . And as for the album being tight, it's real tight sayin how niggaz gota do music on our budgets. Man we in hot closets for 5-6 hours a day, sitting in chairs for hours, hearing the same song for hours, makin' beats for hours, and we ain't makin' no money. That's why I say support the locals mane. We work hard to do the music we do. We don't have a deal, a big C.E.O., promtions, a staff, or really nothin'. So really alot of the music we do always sounds good to me because I hear how big it could really sound. So in the meantime, we put out a little here and there to build a fan base, plus we gota eat. We can't stay in the studio for hour for free. Somebody gota pay the power, so we put it out. What ever it is, it is. We know the mistakes before you do. But we know that their are people who just love music like us.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Soaked Dogg said:
damn thats why i didnt kno he was in a wheelchair what happened to him emoe ?
I've never asked him. That's why I told you to. That nigga got guns,lol. But I know he's been in that chair all his life. Ask him he'll tell you. I think. I mean he had to think people would ask so I think he's prepared to talk.