ROLE MODELS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Who seen this movie. This shit is hella fuckin funny. Just seen it last night.
that lil black kid is fuckin halarious.

Jul 29, 2008
hahaha, it was a good movie. Paul Rudd and Sean Scott make a good team, I even like their style of comedy by themselves.

"whipsering eye" hahaha.

I like in the beginning when they were using taking a piss and shit was all green.

I was dyin.

Dec 17, 2004
damn i dont know. everyone in the theater was bustin up like it was some hilarious flick, but me and my friends thought it was stupid as shit. thought it would be funny, but ended feeling it was really cheesy. the first 2 times the little black kid cussed was funny. after that it got old. sean william scott's whole pervert who likes to fuck girls character has been old to me since the first american pie. i love paul rudd but his role wasnt too funny. maclovin wasnt really funny.the white program coordinator lady was the only character i thought was pretty funny with her whole dont bullshit me thing. so i guess i pretty much hated it

Dec 4, 2006
damn...my nephew n my cuzzo weren't kidding...they told me that the movie was funny as fuck..but since it's them 2 fucks..i didn't believe them..

imma go see it tomorrow fa sho..

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Just watched it with my lady at the theater tonight and it was a funny ass movie! I will definitely watch it again when it comes out on DVD. They could have cut down the swords, shield and play fighting shit though. They gave the nerds a liitle to much time in the spotlight...