ROFL, last topic about the fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
lol i seen it all before on here mayne.william hung ass muthafuckin rappers swear they tight and get their feelings hurt when people on forums tell them the truth.then they step out their comfort zone and start acting all bitch made and shit.if they family & friends was real with them in the first place and tell them sombitches that they need to work on their art instead of puttin on a fake smile knowin damn well they wack they wouldnt be posting that fuckin trash.its a cold thang cause they get straight set up for failure by there own friends and family.

Sep 5, 2008
I've had accounts disabled for getting 2 videos removed.

Should be easy enough to get on shy ball licker, just hit up his diss videos and flag them as above.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
hahah bay2mi I did that to his annimean diss where he's eating the taco and now when I click on it I get this:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Dec 25, 2003
oh, one more thing about this loser. i think it's sad and pathetic that he's on the internet trying to be gangster, making threats and trying to start all these fights with people, yet on his facebook he has all these pictures of his kids.

what the fuck kind of father are you? grow the fuck up, seriously...

What kind of gangster marries a nun?

Is his wife a nun?

Rofl.

Sep 5, 2008
hahah bay2mi I did that to his annimean diss where he's eating the taco and now when I click on it I get this:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
lol thats whats up, definitely best to do it to his diss videos that way if he whines for a manual review they'll see his shit like "gun you down (diss...)" or hear the audio

ah thats someone elses account, heres the same song on his though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyygGIUmorQ

Nov 5, 2004
DAMMMITTTT!!!

I only saw this thread just now! Fuck!

LMAO @ the vid though. Venting his siccness frustrations on youtube!!!
*tears* *tears* *tears*
AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH.

Ol' emotional, sensitive ass muthafucka!