rock the bells?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
whos going to rock the bells in Devore

A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, THE PHARCYDE, MOS DEF, DE LA SOUL, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, WALE, JAY ELECTRONICA, THE COOL KIDS, B.O.B., KIDZ IN THE HALL, SUPERNATURAL AND SCRATCH, J-ROCC OF THE BEAT JUNKIES and DJ GREEN LANTERN

Dec 5, 2007
it should be called the successful convention only because they were successful. not sure how they get down in real life, but being on that line-up means your doing something right.
cant deny that.. i didnt say it with a scrunched up face at all homie, trust me. mo power to any niggaz kickin something besides that bullshit they doin on the radio thats killin the game. but dont act like you dont know what i mean

Dec 2, 2006
i hear you.

cant deny that.. i didnt say it with a scrunched up face at all homie, trust me. mo power to any niggaz kickin something besides that bullshit they doin on the radio thats killin the game. but dont act like you dont know what i mean
its good you determined i wasnt talkin shit. im with you. alot of cats shouldnt be watering down the game with that fake shit. spread some knowledge on things you really know about!