Rock The Bells!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
sfgiants2001 said:
when talib kweli freestyled and ended his flow by introducing dave chappelle...the whole place went nuts.
Damn, Dave Chappelle made an appearance. That's some shit. Didn't see that one comin'.

Apr 23, 2006
damn i was gunna go to that and i was hella thinking chappelle was gunna show becasue he had that show in frisco didnt he and he is hella cool with every1 who performed

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea that shit was crackin...wu-tang had the crowd jumpin...when chappelle went out there the crowd went dummy...and super nat's freestyle was clean when he was grabbin shit out from the audience and rhymin it...

Sep 12, 2005
^^^^hahahaha the "new tupac song" we were all crackin up bout that before we even knew he was comin out. he just came out and said a couple words while kweli was out there. supernat's freestyle was dope as fuck too, when he was just pullin shit outa the crowd.

Mar 8, 2006
DE LA SOUL definitely had the crowd the most involved. When they brought Dres from BlackSheep out it was a wrap. Kweli was cool, Mos Def was cool, but I think he was stallin' for Wu-Tang cuz he kept sayin he was done but would do something else. Redman was high and drunk and didn't give two shits, but his set was still cool. The militant dude, Immortal Technique had the crowd feelin' 'em. WU was a little disappointing if you ask me, with the exception of Meth who always works the crowd. He had every security guard in the buildin shittin his draws when he told everybody to come closer to the stage. Haaaaaaa! The shit was cool, though. Hella long. Planet Asia was dope to me. I thought Del's set was boring, but Livin Legends was decent too.

Dec 15, 2005
Damn that concert was dope as fuck. I was there at like 10am. I wish Zion performed later when more people were there because him and Deuce Eclipse ripped the shit out of the mic, especially on the Super Hyphy beat. Immortal Technique was funny as hell. "Fuck the police! People get mad when I say that, saying their parents are cops. Well FUCK YOUR PARENTS!" hahaha