Rock music is better then i thought

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
What im not getting is if you didnt like rock music whatsoever and thought it was just noize...what gave you the wild idea to BUY ROCKband... it even has ROCK in the title. To play while your girl was pregnant... Shoulda got a WII and like DDR or some shit youd always win... But for real.. and I dont see why youd straight BUY the game ant not borrow or rent it or some shit

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Todays rock aint shit compared to Rock of the 70's and 80's. These dudes now make pussy shit. You aint findin no Black Sabbath shit anywhere.

May 15, 2002
Todays rock aint shit compared to Rock of the 70's and 80's. These dudes now make pussy shit. You aint findin no Black Sabbath shit anywhere.
Actually there's an entire genre of music that plays in the black sabbath style. Nothing can fuck with sabbath, but it never died.

and lol@ rock of the 80s not being pussy shit.

@butcher..pompeii is the shit. I think all the best of pink floyd albums should just be the pompeii "concert"

May 15, 2002
there are exceptions, but overall, really...there's the thrash metal bands and the NWOBHM bands, then an AC/DC here, and something else over there. but overall...80s rock is some pussy shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
name one, and dont come at me with no fall out boy shit or ur gonna get e-mollywhopped.
lol @ Fall Out Boy being rock. That's pop music with live instruments my friend.

I'm at work so I'll post up some bands later or just how about you save me some time and check out threads in the Music Industry forum.

Listen to some Sleep, Electric Wizard, Noothgrush, Om, Weedeater, etc etc if you wanna hear some heavy music that is heavily Sabbath influenced.

Jan 14, 2006
i eat korn for dinner dude that stuff is lamer than lame...

although it is a good like gateway bands that just introduce people who dont like rock into more and more rock music