Rock music is better then i thought

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
I used to not like any type of Rock Music really, I figured it was all screaming and yelling. but It took Alice in chains song man in a box to change my mind. and of course my sis to play some Marilyn Manson and Nine inch nails shit for me to really listen to it. if you listen to it they actually talk about some shit and it makes senses and sounds good at the same time. just gotta keep a open mind and of course there are alot of good metal bands with black folks in them too. Body Count, sevendust , old Gnr, shit too many groups to name just listen

Apr 26, 2006
I stopped liking Rock up until 1999, the same with Rap. Both genres suck today. Anything 2000+ is mainly garbage. This decade has sucked hard for music. Both genres haven't been good enough for me to follow them. I'm hoping for the best though. Rock is easily greater than Rap right now though, atm.

This is one Rock song I can feel right now though:

Feel good music. Oldschool flavor.

Aug 11, 2003
yeah i heard that. hate having to buy rockband 2 everytime i get some girl pregnant
fuck that shit.

we tried this shit in the store and she siad she would play it.

I'm down for anything SO i dont give a fuck

Hate all you want.. if you know how to enjoy your life you would enjoy this game.. stop bein on some hatter faggot bullshit

May 31, 2007
wrong... well for some of it haha
But its gonna be a everlasting fight cuz like taste buds, all ears arent gonna like the same shit.

And for those of you who arent into rock and your keeping a open mind and trying to watch these videos to see if you like something.. Im sorry... Cuz almost NOTHING good was posted here. Metallica is decent, but there not legendary like people make them out to be

shit like Fall out Boy and My Chemical Romance... please dont ever listen to... This shit is terrible.. They have no talent at all.. There studio made .This shouldnt even be rock like one dude said. I went to a LINKIN PARK concert (who now isnt that great either) and My Chemical Romance opened... I knew I hated em but thought maybe they can put ona show ya know for there own fans...No fucking blew Dude ecant sing outta the studio.. I went to the Halo 3 tent and played till LP came on

One band that yall might wanna check out.. there a lil more on the softer edge... some even say popish which I can see kinda but dont like to admit it is MADINA LAKE.. Now these guys are amazing. Great Music and great stage show... Too bad they keep pushing there tours longer and longer... Its taking a toll on dudes voice and you can hear it.. But i definately say peep MADINA LAKE if you getting into the not so hard shit

Dec 17, 2004
fuck that shit.

we tried this shit in the store and she siad she would play it.

I'm down for anything SO i dont give a fuck

Hate all you want.. if you know how to enjoy your life you would enjoy this game.. stop bein on some hatter faggot bullshit
lol geez i was just joking bro. i actually think that game is kinda fun too. i hope you arent a "hatter faggot" like this to your baby

Apr 25, 2002
shit like Fall out Boy and My Chemical Romance... please dont ever listen to... This shit is terrible.. They have no talent at all.. There studio made .This shouldnt even be rock like one dude said. I went to a LINKIN PARK concert (who now isnt that great either) and My Chemical Romance opened... I knew I hated em but thought maybe they can put ona show ya know for there own fans...No fucking blew Dude ecant sing outta the studio.. I went to the Halo 3 tent and played till LP came on
lol funny thing about my chemical romance , it seems like everyone hates them out in reno, they had a Linkin Park concert being promoted hella hard on the radio out their and not until 3 days before the concert did they mention my chemical romance was going to be there too, when they anounced at you could hear everyone from the bar they were broadcasting was mad they were goin to be their. even the radio station said somethin about them