Roblo production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2009
does anyone think that roblo should be producin most of the mob figaz beats ecept ap cuz him and indecent make slaps, but the rest of the group been fallen off slowly production wise, jack artist was a classic album ,prince of the projects was dope ,fed-x drug war was dope, husalahs last two solos was dope,all of those albums were mostly produced by Roblo, does anyone think that they need to go back to messin with roblo with the beats?

Aug 7, 2003
it was supposed to be, it was on the coming soon albums instead ghetto starz or some supernatural cd. then supposedly phantom who did the artwork on here said it never got released and it turned into save the fictionary for the dicitionay alubm.

Aug 16, 2002
I AGREE TO A CERTAIN DEGREE! SOME OF THE MOB FIGAZ BEST SONGS ARE ROBLO BEATS AND I AGREE THAT BLACK OPERAH (ROBLO, MAKI) HAVE A CERTAIN CONNECTION WITH THE MOB MUSICALLY THAT NO OTHER PRODUCERS HAVE....BUT ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO TRY NEW PRODUCERS LOOK AT SOME OF THE SONGS THEY HAVE MADE EITHER SOLO OR AS A GROUP WITH (NICK PEACE, COZMO, LEV BERLAK, RICK ROCK, BIG CHEEZE, WASHHOUSE & WHOEVER DID DEVILS REJECTS WAS DOPE AS FUCK)

IF AND WHEN THE MOB MAKE A NEW GROUP ALBUM....IMO THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO SOME OF THERE OLD PRODUCERS FROM THE FIRST GROUP ALBUM...LEV BERLAK DID ALOT OF BEATS ON THAT ALBUM, ROBLO, MAKI...BUT THEY SHOULD ALSO CALL ON COZMO AND THE DEVILS REJECTS PRODUCER, NICK PEACE, SEAN T, TRAXXAMILLION AND DJ FRESH. THEY CANT GO WRONG WITH THAT PRODUCTION LINEUP. WE ALL KNOW THE MOB IS DOPE ALL FUCKIN 5 OF THEM WHAT THEY NEED IS QUALITY PRODUCTION!

Oct 7, 2008
rob lo and maki had songs i liked a lot. its always good to try new people though. i think mac dres 'mind of a hustler heart of gangsta tongue of a pimp' had some of his best song production and i had never heard of no face phantom before or since. i really dont know why theres so much weak production on songs when the artist is somewhat established. must be a problem with using copyrighted material or something because it cant be that hard to think of catchy beats. a lot of the stuff released in general has weak production.