Robert WHorry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
WHATS UP NOW PATNA !!!!!!!!!!!ROBERT HORRY CLUTCH SHOT WITH TIME RUNNING DOWN....LAKERS PLAYED LIKE SHIT AND STILL MANAGED A WAY TO WIN...CANT BELIEVE THE KINGS BLEW A 24 PIONT LEAD....DONT COUNT ON THE LAKERS TOO SIT BACK AND QUIT....THIS SERIES IS TURNING OUT TO BE THE BEST SERIES IVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME...

May 12, 2002
Nobodies crying.Had that miracle shot not fell you funny mother fuckers would have been.It was a gutty come back by LA.Vlade hits the free throws and prolly aint not having this conversation.Either way game 5 live from Sac on Tue...

May 12, 2002
Do they have an imaginary switch they turn on the road?Im just fuckin around dont get bent mane.They got that lucky three its cool series goes on tied 2-2.I wish I had ins to buy a ticket but tickets even in Sac are selling for LA movie star prices...

May 11, 2002
Man that was straight bullshit, how the fuck are the refs gonna call a bullshit foul on christy when he is trying to walk and he clips horry accidently. Fuckin when Bibby is gettin his shit chopped on he cant get no foul.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
^ I agree but, you play the game long enough and you'll get your calls too. That was a dramatic comeback by LA but don't get it twisted, they got an assist or 5 from the zebras along the way. That's NBA basketball though.

Good show Lakers fan but nothing "mindblowing". I've seen the Kings down 20 plus and come back to, not just eek one out by 1 point, but come back and smash a team by 15.

A critical meltdown by Sacramento no less.

May 11, 2002
^^^^^

Oh Im not knockin LA that was a gutty ass comback, cant take that away from them. 4th Quarter seems to be LA's bright spot, its like they are playin 1/2 ass then bring it all of a sudden. Its kinda Ironic how NJ and Sac both had big ass leads and end up loosing, hopefully that will not be the story of the NBA finals.

May 11, 2002
Mayne I hear that, its a hella big plot to matchup two of the NBA's most successfull franchises. I bet they are gonna hype that ish up and bring in bank..

Whos sig were you talkin bout?