ROBERT HORRY SIGNS WITH THE SPURS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Horry is a hasbeen!!! He proved that with yall last year when he missed that 3 against the Spurs!! Yall let him go at the right time!! Also u shouldnt make a thread about a scrub like this!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
'

WAIT A SEC.....OK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HORRY ALWAYS SUCKED!!..he made like 2 big shots in his career and people thought he was good...even though he consistently played poorly...no defense..and was always abused on the inside...dude sucks...

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ahhh I dont care if he won titles with houston and is now leaving to fag antonio, he'll always be a laker to me and I hope he reconsiders before he does sign cause right now it's just speculation nothing official ...

That's sucks though he was nice at the 4 & 3 position for the lakers for hella years ... 0-35 in the playoffs this year though lmao

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
horry gonna make a good addition to the spurs......he likes to shoot threes and cant create his own shot off the dribble.....oh yeah he'll fit right in

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
WELL IF YOU ALL SAYING HE'S WASHED UP BECAUSE OF ONE BAD YEAR AND PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE,THEN THE ARGUMENT MUST BE MADE AGAINST PIPPEN AND MIKE BIBBY ,WHO ALSO HAD MISERABLE SEASONS ,GRANT IT NOT AS BAD AS HORRY BUT THEY STILL PLAYED LOUSY,REGARDLESS GOOD LUCK TO HIM IN SAN ANTONIO

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Actually Pippen played cool!! He turned that team around when they moved him to the point!! Then he got hurt!! But Horry has neevr been in Pip's category so that aint even close!! Horry has always been garbage!!! Pippen is one of the 50 greatest ever!! GOT EM!!!