Road Trip Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Thank you for your input kind Lady. But 85% of this list is not proper to me and won't ever be played in a car i drive. There are some good suggestions i might consider, but i should have made clear to you that i want creative input, not something you can find on google in a second. My sister's tiddies are worth a lil more than that, don't you think? I want the siccness opinion on this. 50 post = 50 suggestions minimum. Don't ever doubt me posting the tiddies, but i need some goon input first.

WTF!!!

TITS OR GTFO!!!

Ban!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
All of the album by Massive Attack called "Mezzanine".
All of the album by Sound Tribe Sector 9 called "Peaceblaster". (think of them as modern day Pink Floyd)

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
Michael Jackson - Bille Jean
Stevie Wonder - Superstitious
DJ DMD feat. Fat Pat - 25 Lighters
Paul Wall feat. Big Pokey - Sittin' Sideways
E-40 and B-Legits - Sideways
Shinedown - Sound of Madness
Peeping Tom - Mojo
Planet Asia - Black Bandana's Low
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
Faith No More - Strip Search
Faith No More - Epic
Faith No More - Take This Bottle
Faith No More - Evidence
Ailce in Chains - The Rooster
Alice in Chains - Man In the Box
Alice in Chains - I Stay Away
Alice in Chains - Would?

50 posts=50 suggestions does not = what you first meant. You just got surprised by Dana's fucking amazingness in calling out your bullshit.

Thusfar, I am unimpressed by your disregard for your word, and am currently unsure why I'm even helping when I think we all know it's evident that you're gonna pick your own music and forget our viable suggestions and contributions to this thread.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thinking out loud here, but why in the fuck would you have pictures of your sister's tiddies anyway?

dali, I'm a little perplexed as to why you claim to have nudes of your sister, and I'm also wondering if you've got either webbed feet or six toes and/or fingers.