Road to hell.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I'm so fukkin mad at myself

I didnt blend the trail of fire into the ocean of fire good AT ALL.....I'm gonna work on this one.I'm gonna make it flow better into the lake and brightened the lake up a bit....Stay tuned.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
since when has that star wars dude been the devil? and the "ocean of fire" is the low point of it, it just doesn't seem to fit right, the faces in it look coo but it doesn't look like a ocean of fire or anything, just some weird fuckabout background or something

Apr 25, 2002
its a good start but i noticed alot of major problems, the buildings should look more scary and less bling bling, the faces kinda fuck up the ocean of fire. maybe make the fire a little more realistic, cause i think it looks a little too red

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
A Conndemned

Everyone is clowning me about the Darth Maul entry...It was a mistake.That fool on this images CD I got.I didnt even know that was him..When I'm finish.It'll be a different devil in the sky.Maybe the one in my avatar..Who knows....About the lake of fire..Thats all it needs is to be blended in their better abd brightened up a tad....Stay tuned for the final result.....

BTW-Did you see the post above yours where I said I need to work on the lake of fire.....But thanks for yur feedback homes......

Before anybody else responds........I KNOW I GOTTA WORK ON THE LAKE OF FIRE AND ITS BLENDING......:confused:

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
killahoe415 said:
its a good start but i noticed alot of major problems, the buildings should look more scary and less bling bling, the faces kinda fuck up the ocean of fire. maybe make the fire a little more realistic, cause i think it looks a little too red
Dayum Kah,You responded the same time I was responding to Conndemned..........Thanks for your feedback bro......I appreciated...

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
infact I did, I was just stating that the thing looked decent other then that lake of fire, that you infact were going to change.... damn sorry I won't say anything about your work and you can continue to bitch about nothing