Roach in my fucking apartment WTF!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
I've been living in San Diego for about 2 months now. Paying $800 for rent no utilities included and it's pretty nice for a 535 sq ft 1 bedroomer. I've been having ant problems lately and I saw a roach I haven't seen since middle school when my house was infested with them shits. So I get raid and spray in all the pipe hole areas. To fucking day I see something on the wall, looked like a fucking beetle. Turns out it was a cock roach the size of a fucking I don't know what the fuck. Anyway here it is, I wonder if I can break out the lease with this shit, think I can contact the health authorities or some shit? I bagged the fucking bitch. Warning pictures below

Apr 1, 2002
I tried spraying raid on it but the muhfucka was like Flash and shit, faster than a mouse for real. Fucking Roach on steriods, measure that shit with a quarter with your hands and see how really big this shit is. I seen alotta roaches in my day but this shit tops them all.

Mar 8, 2003
Fuck that shit man. Them things creep me out. Goto war on them lil shit heads. But then....they can rise as one and slay you in your sleep. Crawl in your mouth when u sleepin' n' shit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
You need to get some bait, back when I was a kid, the apartment we was all living in was infested to the brim with roaches, maintenance came in, put some bait down in certain spots, the next day they was gone, and I havn't seen a roach since, I hate them lil shits...

Jun 5, 2004
DAMN I STAYED IN A HOUSE IN LOCKPORT, NY,THE ROACHES WERE FUCKIN SUPERSIZED, 2X THAT SIZE. AND IM THE TYPE OF PERSON TO NOT EVEN TRIP WHEN I HAVE A GUN POINTED AT ME, BUT WILL SCREAM WHEN I SEE A BUG. I HATE THESE FUCKERS AND I HATE SPIDERS, DONT EVEN LET ME SEE ONE OF THOSE.

Jun 27, 2002
bitch to the landlord...demand pest control. send letters, leave a trail of complaints, if its not taken care of then consult an attorney for about $100...buy some raid, bug bombs etc....

Apr 1, 2002
Yup Musty I plan on doing that and I'm sure the manager will give in to my needs, she real cool but I fucking hate this place.

The roach looks way bigger in person, I sprayed hella raid and it kinda shriveled up on me. This shit is NOT normal. I can't even sleep without thinking one's on top of my head.

What do you mean you live in in the hills? There's hills EVERYWHERE in SD lol, I live on a hill too, a hill of 54th in East Dago, very very nice place to live.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
haven't you been tryin to get out of your lease because you hate your neighbors anyways?

A landlord is required to maintain a safe and sanitary living environment for you. Roaches are NOT sanitary. Request in writing that she has an exterminator come out and spray. The only downfall is, if there is a roach in your apt., there are probably roaches in other apartments. They will have to tent and spray the whole damn complex. If they are not willing to do that, then you have a perfect reason to get out of your lease.