Roach Gigz "B!tch, I'm A Player"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i got this the day it dropped. im a roach fan but i wasn't feeling this as much as his last 2 mixtapes. don't get me wrong tho there are a few slaps on here for sure, but i already had like 3 or 4 songs off this before it dropped and theres only 12 tracks total. still a solid mixtape. the last few tracks make up for the slow start.

Apr 5, 2008
^ There's always a few songs that are just so-so on his tapes, I thought it was a koo EP.

I like the story telling on Wild Child. Roach is actually pretty damn good at story telling I think. They might not be super deep stories but it's shit people can relate to, like on Blastin Off from Roachy Balboa.

I like this from Gina too:
It's crazy how the city changed. I don't see nobody from the city mayne. It's a pity mayne, a shitty shame.
The natives can't afford to pay rent, I can't even afford my mom's basement.
My thoughts got distracted when this pig bastard pulled behind us.. to read the plates. The car's clean, his mistake. I fuckin hate how they make me nervous, my stomach flippin like a fuckin circus