#RNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Idk why the word "boi" dosent sit well with me, but it just doeent.. Everytime i see it spelt like that, idk.. Like i feel like a stereotypical puerto rican homo-thug is just gonna pop out the bushes and start running and yelling down the street like "HAAAY BOIII!!!! Mira ju beta go talk hhgggggRico becaws che thenks ju cheeting weeth dat neegro Peaches annd dat fatboi gorrdo named Delicious is spreadeeng ruumors es mentirosooo!! iaye! papi chulooo"

The word "boi" just has such gay ass vibe to it, if i even see it written on a webpage i just click off of it and google "american flag" and start oiling up my cold steel voyager... And grill up some red meat and potatoes and watch nascar while i flex my face muscles to make my beard grow faster

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Idk why the word "boi" dosent sit well with me, but it just doeent.. Everytime i see it spelt like that, idk.. Like i feel like a stereotypical puerto rican homo-thug is just gonna pop out the bushes and start running and yelling down the street like "HAAAY BOIII!!!! Mira ju beta go talk hhgggggRico becaws che thenks ju cheeting weeth dat neegro Peaches annd dat fatboi gorrdo named Delicious is spreadeeng ruumors es mentirosooo!! iaye! papi chulooo"

The word "boi" just has such gay ass vibe to it, if i even see it written on a webpage i just click off of it and google "american flag" and start oiling up my cold steel voyager... And grill up some red meat and potatoes and watch nascar while i flex my face muscles to make my beard grow faster