Rnd.#1 Insane206 vs. Chaos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Both of these verses werent too impressive, wasnt feeling Chaos' shit just seemed like you were kind of reaching for lyrics and it didnt flow right. Inasense206 gets my vote, his shit seemed to be more creative with more metaphorical punches, but i thought this would have been a much better battle.

Sep 16, 2002
Lets keep them votes comin... and plz keep tha shit talkin off tha thread make a new one or somethin entitles (fuck you) or (shit talk) LOL

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Nice battle.

Vote: inasense- Better rhyme scheme in my opinion. Yall both had heat. I never seen none a yalls hit before- good shit (both yall)

Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
2-2.. uppin!.. and fatal... stay outta this thread if you just gonna talk shit...
who'z gonna stop me? dont tell me you thought Cel-C-Us had power?

in retirement? from rapping on the net? LOL... how do you retire?...
you stop rapping on tha internet. smart guy.

YOU NEVER HAD A JOB...
you dont have to have a job to retire. every nyght you retire from consciousness (in other wordz, you go to sleep. had to explain cuz i know you didnt understand that).

and my boy would rip you period stay out of this thread... Cel-C-Us will def. backm e up on this
you're a fuckin idiot if you think Masked Woman would rip me. you'd have a better chance, but you wouldnt come close to rippin me either. so stop tha weak ass bullshyt.

Chaos, you're shyt wuznt too good. you tried rhymin a lot which iz nice, but it wuz very hard to read and understand. tha layout iznt good either, but i didnt place that into my decision.

Inasense, wut made your shyt nice, az i called it before, wuz your metaphorz. but after rereading tha verse i realized thatz basically all you have. i lyked sum of tha multi'z tho. you attacked Chaos, but they were weak attackz. i didnt see anything hard in there. overall it wuz a good verse tho.

so

Vote - Inasense.

Nov 30, 2002
keep the votes comin.. fatal... you're garbage... you prolly suck more dick then your own vaccumm cleaner.... as for me net rapping? this is my first time in 8 or 9 months... but you know what.. fuck it.. i dont know you... you dont know me... lets leave it at that...

is it 3-2 me?
i dunno

pz

Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
you're garbage... you prolly suck more dick then your own vaccumm cleaner.... as for me net rapping? this is my first time in 8 or 9 months... but you know what.. fuck it.. i dont know you... you dont know me... lets leave it at that...
look who'z tagging along now. since i told you i would say wut i want, where i want, you decide to act hard and "talk shit in threads" LMFAO. you're talking out your fuckin ass.

you're ryght, we dont know eachother, and there would be no problem if it wuznt for your syde-buzting. you put yourself in thiz, juzt take yourself out and everything'z all good.

Nov 30, 2002
fuck.. i hate stubborn ass people... im done with you.. you say some shit to me... im not gonna say shit back... just watch and vote... and get ready for some crazy ass shit from me if i get to next round

pz