RNC, MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBAMA ELECTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
WASHINGTON -- Michael Steele was elected Republican National Committee chairman on Friday, defeating the incumbent party chief and three other challengers over six rounds of voting to become the first black to lead the GOP.

The former Maryland lieutenant governor takes over a beleaguered GOP as Republicans seek to rebound from back-to-back defeats in national elections that gave Democrats control of Congress and the White House.

"As a little boy growing up in this town, this is awesome," said Steele, the most moderate candidate in the field and considered an outsider because he's not a committee member.

In a brief acceptance speech, the new GOP chairman struck a tone of inclusiveness.

"We're going to say to friend and foe alike: We want you to be a part of us, we want you to with be with us, and for those who wish to obstruct, get ready to get knocked over," Steele said.

He won 91 votes out of a possible 168 in the sixth round. A simple majority of 85 was needed, but it took six rounds for Steele to win.

May 13, 2002
If Colin Poweel and Condeleeza didn't help why would he.
now we will have a third party, pretty much all will be based on race,

no true white or Asian republican will ever support a black or Hispanic republican running for the white house so by creating a third we will have

1.democrats = most blacks and gays
2.republican = Hispanics and moderate whites
3.independent = most whites and Asians

this is very important because now a party can vote in whoever they like regardless

Feb 17, 2006
LOL... i would really love to hear some others chime in.. there may be demographic trends for voting in minorities but whites vary and arent all of the sudden voting independent.. and democrats wouldnt have much of a representation with only like 16% of the nation... blacks around 12%? i believe and gays around 4... i may be wrong..

May 13, 2002
LOL... i would really love to hear some others chime in.. there may be demographic trends for voting in minorities but whites vary and arent all of the sudden voting independent.. and democrats wouldnt have much of a representation with only like 16% of the nation... blacks around 12%? i believe and gays around 4... i may be wrong..
the point is many whites are trying to distance their selfs from minorities as a whole, yeah you will see whites voting in all categories however the majority will eventually migrate to independent because voting for a hispanic will be seen as the destruction of the union, and voting for a democrat will be even worse with the way gays are demanding rights based on a preference, destroying the moral fiber of the union, with the way things are right now, racial harmony is a thing of the past and getting worse, in the near future we will see large scale race riots in l.a. and other cities creating more distance based on race,

May 13, 2002
as evidenced by the recent presidential election. lol
WAS THERE ANY OTHER REAL CHOICE? CLINTON IN THE OFFICE AGAIN?
80 YEAR OLD John McCain AND A FIRST TERM GOVERNOR FROM ALASKA A TOTAL POPULATION OF UNDER 500K ?

i'm not sure your race based voting/party theory has any basis in reality.
SURE IT DOES, WHITES WILL EVENTUALLY BE A MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY,
IN THE SOUTHWEST AND WEST COAST BY 2050 HISPANICS WILL RULE CALIFORNIA,ARIZONA,NEW MEXICO AND MOST OF WEST TEXAS, THE VOTING POWER WILL BE VERY STRONG, NOW ARE YOU TELLING ME HISPANICS DONT SUPPORT THERE OWN? HISPANICS WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT BASES ON HISTORY,
ITS A FACT AND A DEMOCRAT CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON RECEIVING 85% OF ALL VOTING BLACKS REGARDLESS OF THERE AGENDA

80 YEAR OLD John McCain AND A FIRST TERM GOVERNOR FROM ALASKA A TOTAL POPULATION OF UNDER 500K ?

Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
SURE IT DOES, WHITES WILL EVENTUALLY BE A MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY,
IN THE SOUTHWEST AND WEST COAST BY 2050 HISPANICS WILL RULE CALIFORNIA,ARIZONA,NEW MEXICO AND MOST OF WEST TEXAS, THE VOTING POWER WILL BE VERY STRONG, NOW ARE YOU TELLING ME HISPANICS DONT SUPPORT THERE OWN? HISPANICS WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT BASES ON HISTORY,
ITS A FACT AND A DEMOCRAT CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON RECEIVING 85% OF ALL VOTING BLACKS REGARDLESS OF THERE AGENDA

eventually, hispanics will be leading both parties and we'll be exactly where we are now only with hispanics as the majority.

whites will never vote based solely on race, especially when we become the (voting) minority...won't happen.

i think race is going to be alot more of a non-factor in the bigger scope of things than you anticipate. news like this is big news, no doubt, great news for the republican party as well as louisiana governor bobby jindal gaining popularity within the party...it's a good position for republicans because it will lead to more attention from conservative leaning minorities who have felt obligated to vote democratic historically. it's great PR for the republicans and our nation as a whole, too.

May 13, 2002
eventually, hispanics will be leading both parties and we'll be exactly where we are now only with hispanics as the majority.

whites will never vote based solely on race, especially when we become the (voting) minority...won't happen.

i think race is going to be alot more of a non-factor in the bigger scope of things than you anticipate. news like this is big news, no doubt, great news for the republican party as well as louisiana governor bobby jindal gaining popularity within the party...it's a good position for republicans because it will lead to more attention from conservative leaning minorities who have felt obligated to vote democratic historically. it's great PR for the republicans and our nation as a whole, too.
thats my point, there will be a THIRD PARTY. im not saying whites will vote bases on race , it will be on interest which the other two parties will have changed to serve there own based primarily on race

Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
thats my point, there will be a THIRD PARTY. im not saying whites will vote bases on race , it will be on interest which the other two parties will have changed to serve there own based primarily on race
what interests will change when hispanics are the majority that will require decisions to be made based on race? the current interests of minorities will change as they become the majority. in our society, race is becoming less and less of a factor everyday. i think as hispanics become the majority, our interests will be surprisingly similar to what they are now. i do however think we desperately need a third party in this country...just not sure how much race will really play in the development of a third party. i think economic factors have a greater chance of spawning a third party than racial demographics.

May 20, 2006
now we will have a third party, pretty much all will be based on race,

no true white or Asian republican will ever support a black or Hispanic republican running for the white house so by creating a third we will have

1.democrats = most blacks and gays
2.republican = Hispanics and moderate whites
3.independent = most whites and Asians

this is very important because now a party can vote in whoever they like regardless

Why don't we separate people in public schools based on race, why don't we separate people in public accomodations based on race, or why don't we just separate entire communities in every city across America based on race??? It's called the "United" States of America for a reason, it's didn't just "sound" good to name this country that.

@Kev Ski, You thought the Confederate States of America was a "true" documentary film, didn't you???? I am diagnosing you with "White Man's Burden".....Black President (Dem), Black leader of G.O.P, Black people dominating entertainment, sports, business, media, and politics. "Us poor white folks don't have a choice but become independent"....roflmao!!!

May 20, 2006
There already is a third, fourth and fifth party. (Libertarian, Constitution, and Green)

The party for whites that you are searching for is the Neo-Nazi party...lol!!!

May 13, 2002
Why don't we separate people in public schools based on race, why don't we separate people in public accomodations based on race, or why don't we just separate entire communities in every city across America based on race??? It's called the "United" States of America for a reason, it's didn't just "sound" good to name this country that.

@Kev Ski, You thought the Confederate States of America was a "true" documentary film, didn't you???? I am diagnosing you with "White Man's Burden".....Black President (Dem), Black leader of G.O.P, Black people dominating entertainment, sports, business, media, and politics. "Us poor white folks don't have a choice but become independent"....roflmao!!!

LOL, GIVE ME A BREAK I AM BLACK, HAHA , I SEE MOST OF YOU POSTING ARE IN THE MID WEST, WELL OUT WEST ITS A DIFFERENT STORY BUDDY, RACE IS BECOMING A BIG ISSUE

GET I CLUE, I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT RACE OR WHAT PEOPLE DO OR THINK , JUST POINTED OUT THAT A THIRD PARTY IS BEING FORMED AND ITS GONNA BE BASED ON RACE MORESO THAN ANYTHING ELSE,

Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
LOL, GIVE ME A BREAK I AM BLACK, HAHA , I SEE MOST OF YOU POSTING ARE IN THE MID WEST, WELL OUT WEST ITS A DIFFERENT STORY BUDDY, RACE IS BECOMING A BIG ISSUE

GET I CLUE, I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT RACE OR WHAT PEOPLE DO OR THINK , JUST POINTED OUT THAT A THIRD PARTY IS BEING FORMED AND ITS GONNA BE BASED ON RACE MORESO THAN ANYTHING ELSE,
i just don't see it, mayne...can't see it happening. demographics will change, sure. at this point everyone should know hispanics will be a majority in another decade and that pink booties are genetically regressive...but that doesn't mean we'll start aligning ourselves politically based on race. i just don't see the basis for what you're implying.