RIX READ THIS SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
rose town ryda said:
, you both know your never gonna meet each other to box tell the truth.

YOU RIGHT CUZ I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MEETIN HIM....

HE THE ONE THAT SOUNDED LIKE HE WANTED TO MEET ME SO HE NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH....I JUS LET HIM KNOW WHERE IM AT IF HE REALLY WANNA SEE ME HE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND ME....

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
RIX said:
I AINT NEVER SAID I WAS NORTENO N YEA I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YA'LL COMIN FRUM ON SAYIN I PUT UP A FRONT... BUT TO MAKE IT REAL CLEAR IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT N I HAD TO CHOSE SIDES I WOULD GET DOWN WIT THA NORTE CUZ THA NORTH IS WHREE I STAY AT N ONCE WEN I WAS IN SO. CAL VISITIN MY GIRL 2 SCRAPS DID TRY TO FUNK WIT ME CUZ I HAD RED ON IN THEIR AREA BUT SOON NOTICED THAT THEY WEREN'T GONNA DO SHIT BUT TALK SHIT... SO THAT IS WHERE THA "HATRED" FOR SCRAPS COMES INTO PLAY
What do you expect to happen when your in a Sureno hood and got red on? Thats like getting mad at Nortenos for hitting you up in East San Jo for wearing blue or a cowboys jersey. Most of the times, " I don't bang" reply won't cut it.

So if one incident is all it takes, if Nortenos started tripping off your blue gear first, and you were in their hood would you have hatred for all Nortenos?

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
@ ccytzo... to b real honest like always been... i sent u that pm after u started talkin shit on tha bash thread i kno this for a fact if i had tha time and date i sent u that pm i would post it but i deleted it after readin it... im just lettin u kno i aint no bitch n i aint gon b punked by sum fool on tha internet who thinks he knows how to talk... no one said shit when i posted in tha bounser thread or any thread where i would sound like a norteno... after u spoke on me, that is when people started sidin wit you... cuz hella motha fuckaz on here are followers... now i kno ya'll like to expose people n pull cards... but there aint no card to pull wit me, most of tha time i post on a scrap thread itsto TRY to make ya'll laugh or somfin... but i realize there aint no point in it cuz it aint all fun n games... i didn't think ya'll would take my comments this serious so i apologize fo all that shit... only reason i spoke on ccytzo was cuz he spoke on me... trust me i dont pay attention to any of tha shit u say unless it is directed at me... it's squashed on my side of tha debate... so u shud choose wut u wanna do n lemme kno aight

Sep 4, 2003
STOP PUTTIN UP A FRONT LIKE U A BIG MAN CUZ... ALL THA SICCNESS SURFERS KNO U PANSY ASS POODLE U BITCH... DO SOMFIN BOUT IT RATHER THAN TALK SHIT ON THA INTERNET BITCH DO SOMFINNNNNNNNNNNNN U PUSs <------ rix look at the dumb ass fuckin 3rd grade type shit you write
pansy ass poodle u bitch lolololololololololololololol dude when i fart it comes with better shit then that

Jan 21, 2004
LOL...RIX....YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT.... I NEVER TALKED ABOUT BEATIN YOUR ASS....YOU THE ONE SAID YOU WAS GONNA BEAT MINES SO IM WAITIN....QUIT ACTIN LIKE A CAKE AND FOLLOW THROUGH WIT WHAT YOU SAY....AND YOU TALKIN ABOUT FOLLOWERS??? LMAO.... YOU ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOLLOWERS AROUND HERE....ACTIN LIKE AN ENE AND SUCCIN ANY ENE RAPPERS DICC.....AINT NO ONE SIDIN WIT ME....THEY CAN JUS SEE THROUGH YOU.... YOU READ WHAT I SAID...ITS DONE WIT AS FAR AS NET GOES...STAY SAFE IN YA HOME.... I DONT FORGET THREATS.....

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LIE ABOUT N THATS THAT I AINT GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY TO YOU OR NEONE ELSE WHO DON'T LIKE ME... I WANTED TO BOX NOT KILL YOU BUT I SEE ALL U GON KEEP DOIN IS TRYIN TO TALK DOWN ON ME I AINT MADE NO THREATS UNTIL U SAID WHAT U SAID

KEEP RUNNIN YO MOUTH IF IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD AIGHT
IM DONE SPEAKIN ON IT NOW
U GON KILL ME WEN I SLIDE THRU? IS THAT YO PLAN? DONT B A BITCH, TELL THA SICCNESS WUT U GONNA IF WEN I SLIDE THRU. U GONNA GET 12 OF YO HOMIES TO BEAT MY ASS? U GONNA STAB ME CCYTZO? U GON SHOOT ME? WTF U GONNA DO HUH? TELL ME N ILL SEE BOUT COMIN THRU AIGHT

U TRIPPIN CUZ

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
RIX....bottom line homie....just get in where you fit in....be yourself, dont act or speak on something you not affiliated with then.....that's all folks trying to tell you....but since you think it's the cool thing to be a norteno, you taking offense to it......

for a long time ccytzo thought i was an undercover norteno.....but he then realized i aint into that shit....

he ain't bashing on you, just to bash....he has a point.....

AND you indian (punjabi)........lol......man.....that's like me (mexican) trying to talk or act like an Al Queda member.....

get in where you fit in homie......

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Jose said:
What do you expect to happen when your in a Sureno hood and got red on? Thats like getting mad at Nortenos for hitting you up in East San Jo for wearing blue or a cowboys jersey.
on the contrary, people can wear red pretty freely in LA county without getting dogged and Rix claims to have been on a major street so it probably wasnt too deep in their hood. Now if he was in red trying to dog them then he had it coming. There are alot of Indian people in Artesia which isnt all that far from the city of Norwalk so maybe they thought he was some kind of Indian gangster. A Norteno though... not likely.

but on this:
Jose said:
So if one incident is all it takes, if Nortenos started tripping off your blue gear first, and you were in their hood would you have hatred for all Nortenos?
good god damned point!

Jan 21, 2004
RIX....I AINT GOT NO HOMIES IN THIS TOWN.... I LIVE WIT MY FAMILY..... AINT NO ONE GONNA JUMP YOU BUT YES I MIGHT BE INCLINED TO LEAVE YOU BLEEDING TO DEATH ON THE CONCRETE..... NO THREATS THAS REAL SHIT.... I ALREADY KNOW YOU AINT GONNA COME SO QUIT TYPIN ALREADY....YOU DONE SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS ALREADY...

Jan 21, 2004
FUCC YOU ARMEN.....I DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU MIDDLE EASTERN OR PUNJABIS ANYMORE CUZ ONE TIME WHEN I WAS ON SICCNESS THIS PUNJAB SAID HE WAS GONNA SLIDE THROUGH MY SECTOR AND FUCC ME UP.... SO NOW ITS FUCC ALL YOU GUYS!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Legman

&#1662;&#1585;&#1575;&#1740;&#1583; &#1570;&#1588;
Nov 5, 2002
WELL FUCK ALL YOU CUBAN FUCKS...FIND A BETTER WAY 2 GET 2 AMERICA WIT OUT DROWNIN IN THE OCEAN OR GETTIN SHOT OUT THE SKY YOU COKE FIENDS LOL

WIT THAT SAID...THIS THREAD NEEDS 2 CLOSE...ITS ONLY BOUND 2 START SUM MORE BULLSHIT