rival killa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
lol...wtf? I was tryna find Max B in here!!!
Check it out lets clear it up right now cuz i know people know there two sets of Rival Killaz

916 - AKAZIE & RUKUS is RIVAL KILLAZ (Establised 1992) a.k.a RIVAL KILLA GANGTAZ a.k.a THE RIVALISTIKZ a.k.a HEARTLESS ENT. a.k.a DOUBLE L BLOCK....whatever the fuck its all the same hood.

559 - Rival Killah Homicide (Established After the Factors)
if anybody knows the Group members names of the 559 RK please feel free to fill in the blanks.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
itz Rival Killa Musick
Rival Killah Homicide was the mix title homie........

The members are
Cisk- Visa
Killah G= Visa
Big Body- Corco
Fat Joe- Farmaz
Moo Moo- Corco
with plent more affiliates from the NSV & TC.

& Pserx4:Trust Me Aint No Fakin about it.
Tha Enez Never Heard Of Akazie & Rukus when they started thier music group years ago and by all means feel entitled to the name just as much as as they do. Akazie is obviously smart enough to realize this & didnt try to talk slick, and its his group so why would you?

Sep 17, 2007
itz Rival Killa Musick
Rival Killah Homicide was the mix title homie........

The members are
Cisk- Visa
Killah G= Visa
Big Body- Corco
Fat Joe- Farmaz
Moo Moo- Corco
with plent more affiliates from the NSV & TC.

& Pserx4:Trust Me Aint No Fakin about it.
Tha Enez Never Heard Of Akazie & Rukus when they started thier music group years ago and by all means feel entitled to the name just as much as as they do. Akazie is obviously smart enough to realize this & didnt try to talk slick, and its his group so why would you?
There you have it, just so ya'll know there aint no mix up's so none of ya'll mistake us for them, or them for us. Rival Killaz in the 916 & 559 is official. We aint never fucked wit each other on no rap shit, maybe one day we will when the time is right. and we cross paths. But as of today, we completely seperate krews.

as for talking slick or outta pocket there aint no need for all that, it aint gonna do no good, me and Cisk already done had this talk a few years back. Words were said with some hostility, but fuck it i'm a man and that shits squashed, i know the 559 is bout they shit and they really bangin it hard out there. So its all good.
Its obvious we aint gonna stop and they aint gonna stop. So lets just keep shit moving.

Akazie