Rittz - The Life & Times of Jonny Valiant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
He is hella dope I think his flow is cool and he is honest about his drug use that's real lol admitting u get high off hard drugs is ballsy I mean some people would never dream admitting they do meth lol

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jul 3, 2008
ive done it like three times man...the first time i did it we played this like 10 times

moral of the story is....
dont do meth

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
meanwhile... I bought this after the initial download & been slappin this.

his interlude "My clothes" ....was fucking so retarded I had to remove it from my ipod playlist.

aint nobody tryin to hear that ole drug induced nonsense rambling.

& Fuck swag is a garbage hook.

sick beat, sick concept, dope flow... GARBAGE hook.

thats all.

But the rest of the CD: 7.5 / 10 which means VERY good.

Apr 25, 2002
ive done it like three times man...the first time i did it we played this like 10 times

moral of the story is....
dont do meth
uh thats great that he's being honest and all but that doesn't make him any less of a dope fiend...lol

obviously though he's toned down at this point - i couldn't see travis/tech signing someone who is twacked out and doesn't have his shit straight.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
uh thats great that he's being honest and all but that doesn't make him any less of a dope fiend...lol

obviously though he's toned down at this point - i couldn't see travis/tech signing someone who is twacked out and doesn't have his shit straight.
Seeing as they don't allow drugs on their tour buses.....Yeah this dude has got to have his shit together.

Jul 3, 2008

i dont think it would be a big deal cuz tech used to be on hella drugs...i talked to people that said theyve done shit wit tech that he dont rap about...

iono if its true n shit but tech rap bout doin pcp n thas not that far off of meth