Rittz pwnz Kutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
The label will continue to search for the right way to market each artist individually. I agree with Kain that the strategy can/should vary from artists to artist. Rittz had made some in roads prior to signing with Strange BUT HE STILL DID...so apparently what they were willing to offer as far as an artist push is concerned was appealing to him. I also agree with Kain on the potential for Kutts mainstream appeal. His request to step out of the "Holy Trinity" in regard to stage performances I think was a good first step. I think even though he is a veteran in the rap game already that a spot on a TDE tour would work wonders for growing his fan base. He is Strange through and through but he offers something a bit different and prefers more traditional production. Kutt could be a star. I believe Kaliko will need a specialized push as well... The whole roster is so different from one another.

Props: DubbC415
May 7, 2008
^ So basically your saying kutt needs to have his hand held to make a career for himself ?

Kaliko is doing great always booming..has the same amount of attention kutt has had but is blowing up.. Its only kutt thats failing..

Aug 27, 2007
rittz is connected with yela who is connected with Eminem...therefor of course Rittz fanbase is going to be larger than kutty
why is it "rittz knows A who knows B..." instead of "rittz has talent"?

not to mention, forget being indirectly connected to eminem, being directly connected to em has never equaled a fanbase (see:bizzare, cashis, bobby creekwater, stat quo, obie trice's third album, or even the new slaughterhouse album eminem executive produced that was a huge disappointment sales-wise)

its hard to imagine anyone that really knows hiphop not being able to see the talent rittz presents in comparison to kutt's generic, stale reenactment of the same hip hop persona.

Sep 30, 2002
^ So basically your saying kutt needs to have his hand held to make a career for himself ?

Kaliko is doing great always booming..has the same amount of attention kutt has had but is blowing up.. Its only kutt thats failing..
No, WTF are you reading dummy? What exactly would you say are the differences in Kutt and Kali's careers? Kali is crazy talented but the truth is his marketing never stops due to his involvement on multiple tracks on almost every SM release. That is a product of his versatility but when people think Tech the almost always think Kali as well.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
kutt has a lot of talent iver heard him snap on tracks like crazy as a feature but his solo songs havent realy standed out to me..hes a str8 up G ..solid MC...Rittz is a breath of fresh air a super dope wierd lookin white boy has his own unique style ...most badass redhead since chuck norris need i say more lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
not renewing,extending deals I class as dropping aswell ^
It's not "dropping". It's fulfilling a contract.

I hope you understand the difference between the two.

If you're under contract for three albums, you do two, and they let you go... that's being dropped.

Doing the one album you signed to do, and not being asked to make another album... that's fulfilling a contract.

Props: HIM

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I like Kutt, but I agree he just doesnt "stand-out" enough for me on the mic. He's not bad by all means, but there is nothing that really grabs my attention..he's great on features..I think my favorite of his is "Gangsta Shap"...