RIPPED OFF ON BAY NO MORE,LET'S START A LIST OF BAD SELLERS ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
HERE IS A SELLER WHO RIPPED ME OFF AND IM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW NOT TO BUY FROM HIM SO THEY DONT GET RIPPED OFF EITHER SO LET'S MAKE A LIST OF BEWARE SELLERS ON EBAY SO NOONE WILL GET RIPPED OFF AND BUY FROM LEGIT EBAYERS
SO HERE IS MY FIRST NAME TO ADD TO DA LIST

djryand02 - EBAY USER NAME

HE SOLD ME 39 CD'S AND ALL WERE BOOTLEGS, SO LET'S MAKE IT MISERABLE FOR THESE BAD SELLERS AND NOT BUY ANYTHANG FROM DEM.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
bigball44 said:
...LET'S MAKE A LIST OF BEWARE SELLERS ON EBAY SO NOONE WILL GET RIPPED OFF AND BUY FROM LEGIT EBAYERS
SO HERE IS MY FIRST NAME TO ADD TO DA LIST

djryand02 - EBAY USER NAME

HE SOLD ME 39 CD'S AND ALL WERE BOOTLEGS, SO LET'S MAKE IT MISERABLE FOR THESE BAD SELLERS AND NOT BUY ANYTHANG FROM DEM.

There's already a list going with Trusted and Faulty eBayers. Check out the post above this thread. It's called "Siccness Legit List!"

Nov 7, 2004
thanks fo all da help on dis thread im not on siccness's ebay legit list how do i get on it and yes i have dude address and yes i filed a paypal complaint already, here is his address

3980 ciarlo lane
vacaville,ca

pay him a visit fo me tell him i got potna's in caly lookin out fo me and tell him to refund my loot and if he does and says u made him i send u a free cd in da mail

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
bigball44 said:
thanks fo all da help on dis thread im not on siccness's ebay legit list how do i get on it and yes i have dude address and yes i filed a paypal complaint already, here is his address

3980 ciarlo lane
vacaville,ca

pay him a visit fo me tell him i got potna's in caly lookin out fo me and tell him to refund my loot and if he does and says u made him i send u a free cd in da mail
Also about filing a claim on Paypal.. If they recover your money then they will automatically remove $25.00 for their services in recovering your money. What you can do if they do take the $25.00 is to call them using their customer support toll-free number and speak with on eo ftheir representatives and you can fully recover your money at no charge.

To get on the Legit List you must have a few people vouch for you and Lisa or lmd1510 will put you on that list.. She is the moderator