Ripped Fuel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
This really has nothing to do with sports (I guess in a way it does), but I just took some Ripped Fuel, and I am jittery as fuckin' fuck.

I used to take it a long time ago, but I guess it's been so long that my body isn't used to it.

Anyone else get hella jittery on this shit? Damn.....

May 8, 2002
gimpypimp said:
It sure does...that's what is making me so fuckin' jittery.....
Dont take that shit just to take it! Lift some weights and you will have a better workout on it or even cardio. I used to take that shit on leg days but I just fuck with a high protein diet and a multi vitamin.....That has helped me put on more mass. Ripped Fuel will cut you up if you take it right. I cant fuck with that too much cause of the phedimine I start feelin sick when it starts to wear off. You on a weight training program?

May 2, 2002
You on a weight training program?
Yes...I have been working out religiously for the past 5 years. I don't take it just to take it. I'm on a cutting cycle so that's why I'm taking it. I used to take it about a year ago, but I was bulking for the last year.....

May 2, 2002
unless you have heart problems, theres nothing wrong with ephedrine..just dont take it for TOO long..

anyway, what exactly does rip ruel do? is it like the same thing as xenadrine and stackers or what?

I been looking for a supplement to help me get in shape. I dont really do too much weight lifting, just a lot of cardio. I been lookin for a booster or something to supress my appetite or something.

May 2, 2002
Psycho...I cycle it. A few weeks on, a few weeks off.....

is it like the same thing as xenadrine and stackers or what?
Pretty much the same thing...I prefer the Ripped Fuel better though. Seems to work better for me.

I been lookin for a booster or something to supress my appetite or something.
That's exactly what it is...just make sure you do eat though.....

May 2, 2002
Creatine works best with me.
Creatine isn't used for fat loss...it really isn't even that necessary for weight training. Most people I know don't even use it. Most of that extra weight you see when using it is water retention.....

May 8, 2002
If ya'll tryin to lose weight you need to hit cardio (plane and simple) When taking supplement make sure to drink alot of water through out the day. Make sure you are on a good work out program that is consistant for at least 3 weeks before taking supplements like Creatine. I load up for 1 month and take 1 month off then back again. Most important make sure when you eat to eliminate carbs from your diet and load up on a protein supplement of become a meat eater. This will get you cut up and gain mustle quick! The multi vitamin gives you the energy/vitamins that your body needs and it is all natural.

Aug 6, 2002
gimpypimp said:

Creatine isn't used for fat loss...it really isn't even that necessary for weight training. Most people I know don't even use it. Most of that extra weight you see when using it is water retention.....

LOL, Yeah I know it won't make you lose fat. It helps build muscle. Pretty much what ever works for your body use it. Personaly it works great with my body, builds muscle alot faster than if I wasn't using it.