RIP To Everyone Who Died In SE Asia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2003
Over 50,000 people dead as a result of the Earthquake/Tsunami. That's crazy. Our country lost less than 3,000 on September 11th and we made the biggest deal out of it. The sad thing is, most Americans don't even know or don't even care about people in Asia. The thing is, we're all human. 50,000+ people's hopes and dreams just ended. RIP my Asian brothers and sisters.

May 6, 2002
Very Disturbing and Sad Tragedy.

Can you believe 3 other countries new about it and none of them said anything before it hit Indonesia. It hit India too, and they didnt say anything. Even the US saw it on satellite.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man, do you know how cold that is... there's so many people in that area. If they would have warned of a Tsunami, I bet they couldn't handle the sudden evacuation of so many people. It would have been a brutal riot, trying to survive and get out alive... probably at all costs. I'm feeling sick just thinking about it. That's so horrible, I feel like crap.