RIP Tim White

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
During the Armagedon PPV Josh Mathews was at a bar outside of Providence RI, interviewing former WWE refferee Tim White. White remained silent during the first part of the interview drinking alcohol, they cut away for 30 seconds and returned to the interview. White talked about how the Hell in the Cell ruined his life being the last match he reffereed and got injured in ending his career. Mathews continued to ask him questions irritating White who pulled a shotgun on Mathews and told him to leave the bar. As mathews was signing off, white stepped off camera, and then blew his brains out.

May 11, 2002
Yup they're burying him in the same graveyard as Katie Vick, Al Wilson, and Muhammed Hassan. The services for Tim White are being held later this week and will be handled by Brother Love.

May 25, 2005
Ahh yes, i knew i smelt bullshit. Didnt seem right anyway, i didnt know if that was on the show, cause i wasnt watching, or if you were describing a storyline. My bad.

May 11, 2002
Yep Muhammed Hassan is dead. Killed by the hands of the undertaker at the Great American Bash,what a cruel and evil man that guy is. So Sad he had such a promising career ahead of him. =( I heard Davari still suffers from bouts of depression to this day because of it.

Apr 1, 2003
it's sports entertainment. Yeah it's pretty tasteless but I heard a rumor they are bringing back Tim White for a onscreen role. He did suffer an injury at a hell in a cell match.