RIP Sandra Cantu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
$O $AD...........INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING TAKING LIKE THAT.........HOPE THEY CATCH THE PER$ON & THEY ROT IN JAIL......
R.I.P.

Dec 4, 2006
R.I.P. Sandra Cantu, my condolences goes out to her family & friends..

I hope they find the motherfucker that killed her and give him the death sentence..

Feb 25, 2006
RIP..just seen it on the news..can't understand how someone could do this to an innocent child..my prayers are with the parents and family..

Nov 6, 2004
this shit is so fucked up. this girl that I know, one of her best friends is this little girls aunt. she was actually there when she was born. her parents and the tracy police have a HUGE responsibility in this shit. from what I have been told is that both of her parents were terrible and her grandmother basically cared for her. her aunt was actually trying to get care of her because of the lack of supervision she had. she said that Sandra was almost too friendly to a fault. the tracy police smoked it as well. they didnt even notify the media for I think about 10 hours after 1st being made aware of it and when they did they didnt even have correct #'s to fax pictures of her. they refused to issue an amber alert because they couldnt identify a car or that it was an abduction even when her aunt was flipping the fuck out at the FBI about it. even if you dont setup an an amber alert with a vehicle you HAVE to make some fucking announcement especially since its been 5 hours since she was last seen. there were a few other things they fucked up as well but the lack of awareness of the mother and and the sense of urgency with the police is unacceptable! RIP to Sandra Cantu

Dec 4, 2006
this shit is so fucked up. this girl that I know, one of her best friends is this little girls aunt. she was actually there when she was born. her parents and the tracy police have a HUGE responsibility in this shit. from what I have been told is that both of her parents were terrible and her grandmother basically cared for her. her aunt was actually trying to get care of her because of the lack of supervision she had. she said that Sandra was almost too friendly to a fault. the tracy police smoked it as well. they didnt even notify the media for I think about 10 hours after 1st being made aware of it and when they did they didnt even have correct #'s to fax pictures of her. they refused to issue an amber alert because they couldnt identify a car or that it was an abduction even when her aunt was flipping the fuck out at the FBI about it. even if you dont setup an an amber alert with a vehicle you HAVE to make some fucking announcement especially since its been 5 hours since she was last seen. there were a few other things they fucked up as well but the lack of awareness of the mother and and the sense of urgency with the police is unacceptable! RIP to Sandra Cantu
Yeah man, shit is sad though. As a parent this type of shit gets to me, I had a tear rolling down my cheek when I heard about the news because I knew they had found the body.

I blame her parents the most though, it is their fault for letting her be that friendly with strangers and letting her walk to her friends by herself. The Tracy PD also gets a red flag from me for not putting out an Amber Alert, on them type of cases the 1st few hours are the most critical.

Now she's resting in peace and in heaven...

Nov 6, 2004
Yeah man, shit is sad though. As a parent this type of shit gets to me, I had a tear rolling down my cheek when I heard about the news because I knew they had found the body.

I blame her parents the most though, it is their fault for letting her be that friendly with strangers and letting her walk to her friends by herself. The Tracy PD also gets a red flag from me for not putting out an Amber Alert, on them type of cases the 1st few hours are the most critical.

Now she's resting in peace and in heaven...
it is her parents fault for the most part. her dad recently had custody taken away from him because he got 2 DUIs with her in the car. her mother is out there tweekin and wasnt even at home when she said she was, on CNN and good morning america. the girl I know told me that when she first announced it and apparently the cops finally figured that out saturday. they brought her in to question her about getting home around 630 when she said she was home around 3 when Sandra got home from school. they got that from the surveillance tape. my friend knew they found her body earlier because the cops were crying when they pulled up to the house. fucking sad, she was only 8 years old! how do you lose track of an 8 yr old in a TRAILER PARK in fucking TRACY?

Dec 4, 2006
it is her parents fault for the most part. her dad recently had custody taken away from him because he got 2 DUIs with her in the car. her mother is out there tweekin and wasnt even at home when she said she was, on CNN and good morning america. the girl I know told me that when she first announced it and apparently the cops finally figured that out saturday. they brought her in to question her about getting home around 630 when she said she was home around 3 when Sandra got home from school. they got that from the surveillance tape. my friend knew they found her body earlier because the cops were crying when they pulled up to the house. fucking sad, she was only 8 years old! how do you lose track of an 8 yr old in a TRAILER PARK in fucking TRACY?

The times i seen her dad in the news, never seen him shedding a tear...

From what you just told me, those two were nothing but pieces of shit. My daughter is 8 years old, even though me and her mother aren't together. We give her all the love she needs and I would never put myself in situations like that, for reals though...all you parents tell your kids you love them and hug them whenever they around you...

I'm too over protective over my daughter, when we go out. I always tell her to stay close to me and I always keep an eye on her...

Me and her mother actually have talked about those GPS transmitters that can be put under the skin, in times like this..it is a good idea though...

Dec 4, 2006
also tracy police released that footage of her without the family's consent.
yeah so many days later..

how can a police department have a bunch of non-updated fax numbers laying around in their office?

They should be ashamed of themselves and for her parents, they should be sent to prison for a few years for being the parents that they are...fucking pieces of shit..

Jul 24, 2005
wowww i've been following this ever since she disappeared.. kinda felt after a week still missing, there was no hope

deep condolences to the friends and family

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this is unimaginable

that is the lowest possible form of anything on this earth, to harm a defenselss child

may she rest in peace

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
WAZ THIS THE GIRL IN TRACY?

THAT FAGGOT NEEDS TO BE IN GENERAL POP

WHO EVER DID THAT IZ A BITCH

I GOT A BABY SIS THAT WHAT I BE TELLING HER STUPIDE AZZ
MOTHAFUCKAZ IS KRAZY

YEAH UMMMMMMMMM BUT DUDE NEEDS TO DIE IN JAIL AND NOT
NATURAL BITCH