rip ryan dunn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Do they know for sure that he was drunk? They know he was speeding...and all they have is a picture of him with ONE drink....god knows how many hours before he drove.

I think it's kinda fucked up to say dude was drunk driving when nobody knows if that's really the case.

Jan 12, 2006
Do they know for sure that he was drunk? They know he was speeding...and all they have is a picture of him with ONE drink....god knows how many hours before he drove.

I think it's kinda fucked up to say dude was drunk driving when nobody knows if that's really the case.

article said his boy said he had 3 millers and 3 "girly drinks" from 10pm to 2am but he was coo to drive. but other people at the bar said he left shit faced.

Either way any amount of alcohol + porshe + 110 mph + dark curvy road @ 3am = all bad.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
jeesh I guess I shouldnt mention that i was driving around shitfaced all day yesterday. i drive hella slow when im drunk so i can listen to as much music as i can from point a to b. rip to dunn though shit happens glad he didnt hurt anyone besides himself and friend

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
all the crazy ass shit they did on that show and he died in a car accident lol aint that a bitch

r.i.p. to that jackass
I know right? RIP to Dunn but honestly I'm surprised no one from Jackass died like a decade ago.

Now there are rumors going around that it was a staged prank too. That's a first. It's usually rumors that someone famous died, not that they are still alive haha.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Actually a lot of people haven't. I have a DUI and used to drive drunk all the time. I'm just happy that I didn't kill someone else or myself all of those times. But you're a fucking idiot so I wouldn't expect you to have any common sense on why a lot of people look down on it, myself included, even though I used to do it all the time.

Anyways, regardless of the situation, dude is dead. Drunk, just speeding, whatever the case it looks like he was driving recklessly in some form. Too bad it cost him and his friend their lives and may they rest in peace but thankfully it didn't cost anyone else theirs.
Fuck you geek