RIP ODB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Myzery - Untwiztid. I think that was him. Good shit.

ODB was hilarious. Shimmy Shimmy Ya was dope.
It was.. I love all his shit.

And Vect, you'll love Rock & Rye then. Its bubble gum and cola flavored.. I bust a nut when I find it in stores (because its kinda rare to find for some reason). Damn, I should order some off the net.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
It was.. I love all his shit.

And Vect, you'll love Rock & Rye then. Its bubble gum and cola flavored.. I bust a nut when I find it in stores (because its kinda rare to find for some reason). Damn, I should order some off the net.
Oh Hell Yeah I've Sipped ME Some Rock & Rye For SHO! Shit My 2nd Home Is Michigan heh. Just Haven't Ever Hearda Any Straight Bubble Gum Flavors.

& Yeah Myzery DID Put It On Twiztid, It's In My Ipod Along With A Lotta His Songs.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Myzery song... talking about putting together a girl... body parts, like a Frankenstein type thing.

What was that song called?

Jan 31, 2003
I got the most important advice on making music that I've ever gotten, and may ever get, from ODB at the end of track 14, Tiger Crane, on Return to the 36 Chambers. At the very end where he's fucked up on stage rambling. I remember it almost word for word.

"See rap to me, is like my bitch, right, my bitch. She fuck another nigga and I wanna kill the bitch... and I wanna kill the nigga. This is how you must step up to the mother fuckin microphone"

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
YAY! Thank you :)

Was it like.... piece by piece... inch by inch... I'ma make me my bitch...

Or somethin'?