RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2004
What's up. I'm new here, but I setup an account cause I just gotta say something about this.

R.I.P. Mac Dre. You will surely be missed by all of your fans here in Reno, the West Coast, and all over. Mac Dre was true legend, not only in the West Coast, but in all of rap music.

He was the type of rapper that would put me in a better mood, and make me have a good day after listening to his songs. Me and my homies always have a good time when we bump Mac Dre.

Treal TV shows you how great he was with crowd control. He'll have everyone on the block gettin' hyphy, and doing the Thizzle Dance.

We saw him in Reno, driving around during Hot August Nights. We got him on video while he was riding in his van. He was cool as hell cause he actually started talking to us after one of my homies yelled out, "Ya-did-I-mean?!", and one of his homies also got us on video. I don't understand why anyone would shoot him. Just plain weak-ass HATERS!

R.I.P. to another great. We're gonna keep slumpin' his music, lettin' EVERYONE know what's up, and have everybody doing the Thizzle Dance!

Nov 3, 2004
heres a little bit of a Daz Dillinger interview:
dubcnn.com: How do you feel about Mac Dre's death?

Oh you know, it's a surprise. But hey, gotta figure out what was goin' on out there, it's a bunch of gangsta shit that goes on in different cities. You never know what can happen! But shit it's a great loss, I liked Mac Dre, he was my peoples, I got a couple songs with Mac Dre, a gang of songs! But hey, it's probably gonna be some funk between Kansas City and the Bay, you know? Hey, it's all kind of shit, it's gangsta shit.

dubcnn.com: Will you be working with Bay Area artists on your upcoming shit?

Yeah, I'm working with my homeboy Yonie, out of North Richmond, and all my homies off Chelsea, and I be talkin' to my homie from the Frontlinerz, too out there in the bay, wit my homegirl Nessa. So you know, hey, we just keepin' it goin'. But I'ma send you like two more songs too so you can pump this shit up!

Sep 17, 2002
Well put 3Xlazy. Man i grew up on this dude. I have all of Dre's stuff. Yes i even have YBB on lp and California Living on wax. The boy was way too suacy. His delivery, the way he described things and the way he put it all together. I don't know man... dude is gonna be missed very badly over here in the V and everywhere else he was appreciated. RIP Andre thanks for the many great albums you put out. YOu will be missed but you are in a better place now.
Peace

Jul 4, 2003
man i heard this shit last night on the bus i was bumpin too hard 4 the fuckin radio and my potna told me md died in a car crash 2 weeks ago so i had to get on here and check it out, i didnt want to beleive but damn, i dont know how he died but if sum1 really killed him sum1 needs to retaliate... reek daddy or sum1 fuck RIP MD u was a true playa and u in a betta spot now

May 1, 2003
Hey whats poppin all my BAY AREA cuddies this is LSG_DA_APACHE out here in eatsern AZ. Just got out of the tribal jail over some bullshit but got my shirt while I was in. Gonna definitly sport that today for Thanksgiving. But I was thinkin about what MD meant to a lot of people, but he was and will always be a major influnce to me, especialy the way he looked at life and never really tripped on anyone or anything. So it was very sad about the way he had to leave us, but we all know that his spirit will live on!

Rest In Paradise Andre "MAC DRE" Hicks

Dec 9, 2003
RIP Dre I probably said this a skrilion times but I knew who Dre was before I knew who Pac was. Back when California Livin was on CMC. My cuzzo had the poster on his wall. It is up to us to keep your memory alive. No problem cus everyone goin dumb every function every building. Ronald Dregan was the prez of the Area. Sad times out here.

Apr 25, 2002
Just moved out to New Jersey (yeah, East Coastin' it for a while) and I heard the news last week. Just got a computer hooked back up. This shit is super faulty.

R.I.P. Mac Dre, one of the funniest rappers there ever was.

Oh yeah, R.I.P. Ol' Dirty Bastard as well.