RIP Lord Infamous

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
He was telling his momma last week that he wanted to get right with everybody that he ever made mad in his life. But he never made anybody mad because everybody loved him. People who had hate me or Juicy or whatever, they always loved Lord Infamous. He was the nicest dude in the world. If you didn’t have clothes, he would give you his shirt off his back, literally. He would take it off and give it to you on the spot. He didn’t care about money he just loved people and really loved kids. He loved anybody that wasn’t doing well. He used to give homeless people money, he made us pull the tour bus over and give money. He didn’t really care about money like that or material stuff period.
Best part of the interview IMO.

May 3, 2002
do you think scarecrow really was into that devil shit or was it just an act?
I don't think infamous would be an outgoing helpful dude like Paul was stating if he was really into that devil shit. Most rappers i've seen that do the horrorcore/devil shit always give thanks to god first when they do the rundown on the inserts of the CD