RIP KING JACKA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol it ain't about a-wax that shit is weak!! If it was a fuck you ice t I'd say the same shit!! and who are you on Instagram? Don't tell me I added your bitch ass!! and lol @ your 12k posts to my 5k yeah i can't live with out the siccness ha ha

Last edited:
Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jan 18, 2006
lol it ain't about a-wax that shit is weak!! If it was a fuck you ice t I'd say the same shit!! and who are you on Instagram? Don't tell me I added your bitch ass!! and lol @ your 12k posts to my 5k yeah i can't live with out the siccness ha ha
U realise posts dont count in the open forum or freedom so u probably have a lot more posts then u think, neither sections I really post in. I have only people I know in real life on insta so no u dont have me added

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
U realise posts dont count in the open forum or freedom so u probably have a lot more posts then u think, neither sections I really post in. I have only people I know in real life on insta so no u dont have me added
with that being said i don't think i'm anywhere close to 12k and why are you stalking my ig? you don't know me in real life so why would you be on mine? like why would you be checking out a losers ig ha ha how old is you?

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Actually dont even browse anybody on heres ig. It just so happens we all know u were stalking Tay on Insta. Also I post a lot at work so while id be surprised if u were even working

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Actually dont even browse anybody on heres ig. It just so happens we all know u were stalking Tay on Insta. Also I post a lot at work so while id be surprised if u were even working
we don't know eachother in real life i don't have a problem with you other then you replying to me when i clown rappers you don't know in real life so i'm not trying to go back and forth on here!! and i'm not working i'm out on disability from a injury i got out in the work world!! but i'm good the bills are paid and i got everything i want!! it seems like you're mad at a-wax why dont you set something up with P @pierxboy you can meet up and handle it!!