RIP Dad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2014
WA state
Dayum RiP to Rossibreath's dad I feel your pain I lost my grandma back in 2010 she was like my mom I never had. I remember I used to tell my grandma when I was little that I was going to buy her a red corvette well unfortunately and to my surprise that never happened loloool. So on the way to the viewing of my grandma I had the perfect idea I went and bought a little red toy corvette so I could put it in my grandma's casket, I figured since I couldn't get her the real thing that I would get her the next best thing. I got to the viewing or I think it's called the wake and it was too late my stupid ass fucking selfish sister said the wake was earlier that she was stressed out and told me the wrong time and that I missed it and then she told me all the stuff that she had put in with my grandma and I was fucking piiiiiist I still have the micro machine corvette I keep it on my nightstand next to a picture of her I figure since I didn't get to put it in her casket I could just get her a real one when I get to heaven. But yeah bro I feel your pain. Before my grandma passed she had dementia she used to only speak to me in english but before she passed she only spoke to me in spanish that shit blew my mind there's alot more to my story but I gotta go stay strong man MY CONDOLENCES. RiP to my grandma and Rossibreath's dad

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2013
Damn bro terribly sorry for your loss! My dads been feelin like shit lately to we been goin home from work early because of it he seems like he just gettin somewhat worse n worse i hope he gets better soon. But seriously bro sorry for your loss, losin family is the worst but losin your dad thats not a feeling you ever wanna feel or go through. Stay up yo keep your head up!

Feb 25, 2006
RIP to your pops I am way too familiar with this lost my dad to cancer too in 2002. Then last year Icame down with brain cancer needed to have and had brain surgery. It was a miraculous surgery my tumor was within a cyst of my spinal fluid. Went through still going through chemo. Hope none of yy'all have tovdeal with this horrible disease its so rough and draining. Its been my faith that keeps me going and I am a fighter refuse to lose like broths lynch hung.all I can ask peeps for is to send a lil prayer my way