****RIP BLOODYMARY NINI X ****NEVA 4 GET YA GIRL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
To those of you who known about raps first gangstas wave of women came NINI X AKA BLOODY MARY she had the featured hit song from the BLOODS & CRIPS album piru love and was featured on ASSASSIN HITWORKS vol1 and been in the game for years as one of raps first lady GANGSTA rappers.She was accidentaly involved in part of somebody elses HI SPEED CHASE and got caught up on the road of her MOTORCYCLE as an ESCALADE that was trying to outrun the police collided into her and she is now resumed brain dead and on life support and only a miracle can save her now. We ask that you pray for her and we wish her and her family all the love.DJ KING ASSASSIN (i will keep everyone posted on details thanx)

(UPDATE) SUNDAY NOV 19 2006)
NINI X BLOODYMARYs family has informed me she left us and is now in gods hands 4ever .Thanx 2 all who supported her throughout her career and continue to still keep her music alive.

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
NINI has tracks recorded with the bay areas own EPA citys TOTALLY INSANE and CHUNK and PROZACK San Joses JAZ and GANGSTA REESE and lived in the bay area EAST PALO ALTO & FREMONT area for close to 5 years of her life and will be greatly missed.I will post up some of her trax soon over on sicctunes Thanx 4 all the support to NINI X -NINA ROSS- AKA BLOODY MARY RIP.

Aug 22, 2002
That's terrible, man. I used to talk with her on the phone all the time a few years back. She sent me a bunch of autographed pictures in the mail and a cassette copy of her new album that I don't think she ever released. That's sad :(

If anyone had an address I'd send some flowers to her family. I know she's got a kid too...

Apr 25, 2002
She just called me the other morning and told me to stop by her spot when I was in Los Angeles this upcoming week. She called hella early in the morning to talkin bout "Wassup Blood!" LOL Dam that was my girl, we used to kick it tough. I'm gonna miss her.......Rest N Paradise Nini!! We tend to take people for granted with the comfort of knowing that they "are there" then when they are taken we really see and realize how much you didnt call, and go see them. All that keeps playin in my mind right now is the 20 minute phone call we had last week. She was cool people. This shit took alot out of me today, it just fucled my whole day off. R-I-P

ASSASSIN - They give you the info on the memorial thing they gonna put together for her in Compton/LA? I'll be in Compton this wed. so when I get out there I will get more info.

Feb 5, 2005
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
We tend to take people for granted with the comfort of knowing that they "are there" then when they are taken we really see and realize how much you didnt call, and go see them.

REAL TAWK !

WORDz 2 LIVE BY

R.I.P

- GEEzUz

Nov 14, 2002
damn,i use to listen to her on that bloods and crips -bangin on wax- album and trip cause she was better than most of the guys on it.

R.I.P NINI X.