RIP Big Ang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Y'all are a strange bunch. Big Ang had cancer, which is more than enough to deal with in itself. Why not just say RIP and be done with it? I realize this is the Open Forum, but why the jokes? No one came with any jokes or slick shit in the BART forum when The Jacka got his head blown off. It was quite the contrary. Everyone paid their respect, gave the condolences and called the man a legend. Why can't she have been shown the same kind of respect? I guess that would be a stretch in a "gangsta" rap forum. Big Ang may not have been a "gangsta" herself, per se, but I'm sure someone in her family was, I think her uncle (Salvatore "Sally Dogs" Lombardi).

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Big Ang was the real true definition of a Mob Wife,...she was really connected and only dated well connected made guys her whole life just about,she would even say it all the time those were her type!..she lived through all the crazy mafia days,..thats why all them chicks on the show always paid and showed her respect! she was straight Old School and hella cool!.....fuck cancer man!.....R.i.P Big Ang!