Rilla...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
my association with madman is strictly becuzz me and X is real cool. we have some things in common that brought about a natural bond. Mike i assume is still busy. today i got a call from him but i was gone, and right before i got on this computer to reply bacc to you i called him and he didnt answer so i dont know right now. anyway he should be piccin' his horn up sometime soon i guess. i am ready to see some shit on the X site myself. we'll see whats craccin' soon enuff cuzz. freeNXR

May 17, 2003
to make a long story short. i got in touch wit X and thats how our friendship came about . way before i knew X or even heard of him i was on my way to prison. i went to prison at the end of 1990 and i just got out may 7 2001 is the day i discharged my whole sentence. i spent 10 and a half calendars in prison and all together i had 38 years. i had to do only one ten year sentence out of 30 and then when i was halfway thru with it all , i ended up with 8 years for fighting a highway patrolmen when i left a work center to go kicc it . and he got me crossed out becuzz he was a racist i neva seen in my life. i was working at a historical society place but was still in prison. thats when this pig came along out of nowhere and ruined my freedom for me with his bullshit race problems and he tried to take it out on me. and thats what happened. so here i am. i have been to every prison in oklahoma and i heard X in 92 when one of my homiez had got a tape in somehow and it was X goin off. i alwayz loved him since then. even then i wanted to get in touch with him but the situation was not permitting at that time. so i waited till i got out and wrote him and told him everything and he wrote me right bacc and we been flyin kites to each other ever since. it aint really a niga on the planet that i can listen to but X and actually can place myself right there when he spit cuzz i been thru it all cuzz. got put on rich rollin in 89 when i was 15. all my fam on my pops side is from south central. i am no stranger to big cities or any new situations. i'm just a regular niga who has been thru the system and survived and will continue to make moves in society my nig. i love that real gangsta shit cuzz and i love any niga that spit who know what he talkin about and lived it. is this enuff info for you. ha ha just fuccin wit ya. get at me free NXR i am now 29

Jan 26, 2003
Shit, Homie that was more than enough...LOL
anyway thats coo.
Have u ever met X personally?(If so whats he like)
The letter he wrote me, he was coo as Fuck, and sounded very intelligant.

Pedy

Sep 23, 2002
damn, should of been screamin' free rilla at the same time i started screamin' free X-Raided. good to see you didnt let the system break you down and now you out makin' moves once again

May 17, 2003
thanx cuzz i'ma stay free you heard! the CREATOR got plans for yung dee my nig. freeNXR again thank you pinche you pretty cool cuzzo

Sep 23, 2002
rilla said:
thanx cuzz i'ma stay free you heard! the CREATOR got plans for yung dee my nig. freeNXR again thank you pinche you pretty cool cuzzo
thats good shit to hear. you made it thru for a reason, the big man has plans for you.

Steve-O said:
especially these Oklahoma jail systems they will fucc you and leave you
yeah my homie in okc said it was bad out there