Ride on Suge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
I feel like niggas from the west need to form a coalition and ride on Suge Knight...it would take major heart but it's something that needs to be done. Everybody wanna be mad at Jay-Z but really the finger should be pointed at Suge Knight cause he's the one that sold the copyrights...this shit is out of hand....It would take a real mothafucka to speak out against Suge. Why must fools be so scared?...Snoop ridin on 'em. If I had half the power of some of you westcoast rap cats I'd ride on Suge Knight all the way to the grave...at whatever cost or risk! But I guess i'm one of the few with this mentality!

Apr 25, 2002
maaan..this post is about as lame as redtownhomies post about "cleaning up mountain view of all the scraps"
haha...

hey bro.im loadin my strap right now...call up the other net ryders..lets do this:rolleyes:

Jun 28, 2002
Think it was more Pacs mom then Suge homie. I'd ride on her but reality is that was Pac's Mom plus I heard she gots a big gun. LOL

Tre-8

Jun 10, 2002
I feel ya man about Suge.but Suge will self destruct in time.And all the fucked up things hes done will come back around.I feel like Hes responsible for Pac dying and Im glad Snoop is standing up to him.Somebody needs to.

M

MURDA_MINDED

i'll-JackU-2 said:
I feel like niggas from the west need to form a coalition and ride on Suge Knight...it would take major heart but it's something that needs to be done. Everybody wanna be mad at Jay-Z but really the finger should be pointed at Suge Knight cause he's the one that sold the copyrights...this shit is out of hand....It would take a real mothafucka to speak out against Suge. Why must fools be so scared?...Snoop ridin on 'em. If I had half the power of some of you westcoast rap cats I'd ride on Suge Knight all the way to the grave...at whatever cost or risk! But I guess i'm one of the few with this mentality!

I FEEL YOU HOMIE..............IT SEEMS LIKE MUHFUCKAZ IS INTIMIDATED BY THAT NIGGA OR SUMTHIN............FUCK THAT..........HE WOULDNT HAVE A GRIP ON ME..........I WOULDNT EVEN LET IT GET THAT FAR................THAT NIGGA IS TOO SHADY FOR ME...............A FUCKIN SNAKE............

May 13, 2002
how you gonna dis suge? muthafuccas didnt have to sign to the row quit haten suge does his thang thats who he is period, yhe man is a mastermind ,shit if te west is somuch better off without him then whos doin big thangs like the row was a few years ago
? its a trip fools love and idealize john gotti but they hate suge night? shut the fuck up

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'll-Jack-U2,

I couldn't agree with you more.
It takes balls to admit that Suge is just as guilty as Jay Z or anyone else.

Suge claims to be Pac's homie but is quick to sell him out.
It's true like everyone's been sayin though, that foo shot himself in the foot.
Lost my respect when he collaberated with them "ButtRyders".
How you gonna put some foo's on your label who are affiliated to a coward who dissed your homeboy????

Don't make sense, but it's a different story when money is involved.

Apr 25, 2002
what im sayin...fools are str8 ignorant..and u know the only reason shit like this is spoke on is becuz folks are safe behind there screen name

how you gonna try and ride on someone you DONT KNOW
for someone you DONT KNOW?

Sep 13, 2002
1 quote for yall

"SUGE KNIGHT PUNKED THE INDUSTRY QUICK, THATS CAUSE MOST THE INDUSTRIES BITCH" TECH N9NE

think about it, then dont post shit like this ever again.